Story Thread!

Heera Singh

the Khalsa fauj were delighted !.. after all that w8, the fauj start 2 wonder, has he got a stommach or what !...

Now after all these dougnutz obviously Homer woz full. Khalsa_Girl_1 Panji start to scream out 2 the rest of the fauj "What is that smell"?

Homer politely and embarasely replied "I'm sorry that might be me"...had a little too much to eat. Got alittle carried away.

So the fauj ............

(Fort I'd bring the story thread bak, bin ages )

:)

• Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
the Khalsa fauj were delighted !.. after all that w8, the fauj start 2 wonder, has he got a stommach or what !...

Now after all these dougnutz obviously Homer woz full. Khalsa_Girl_1 Panji start to scream out 2 the rest of the fauj "What is that smell"?

Homer politely and embarasely replied "I'm sorry that might be me"...had a little too much to eat. Got alittle carried away.

So the fauj ............

124955[/snapback]

maybe its because i was the one who posted the last part...no one likes me no.gif :doh: :doh: ...and i though i was special too....

CARRY ON THE STORY GUYS.....I'LL JUST SIT AND READ...

boo-hoo :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh:

So the fauj ............

124955[/snapback]

maybe its because i was the one who posted the last part...no one likes me no.gif :doh: :doh: ...and i though i was special too....

128699[/snapback]

aww babe u R special.. me lubs ju hug.gif pweez dont cwy ji!

So the fauj ............

124955[/snapback]

128699[/snapback]

aww babe u R special.. me lubs ju hug.gif pweez dont cwy ji!

128763[/snapback]

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa. Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh.

awww....thanx so much veer ji...at least someone here appreciates my specialness :doh:

i lub ju too K_51NGH veer ji *HUGS*

:doh: and the rest of you are a bunch of meanies! no.gif .....

In came K_Singh Paji & thort of a wicked idea.....Lets all ......

129101[/snapback]

"Lets all ......

go to the Santa Clause parade thats supposed to be taking place downtown in about 5 minutes!....what do you all say veero bhano?"

*no answer*

"umm... so no one likes my idea?? :doh: @ :) "

the fauj hust stared at him :doh: @ ....and finally one Singhni said ________

In came K_Singh Paji & thort of a wicked idea.....Lets all ......

129101[/snapback]

"Lets all ......

go to the Santa Clause parade thats supposed to be taking place downtown in about 5 minutes!....what do you all say veero bhano?"

*no answer*

"umm... so no one likes my idea?? :doh: @ :) "

the fauj hust stared at him :doh: @ ....and finally one Singhni said ________

129203[/snapback]

Lets......play hide & seek....So the Fauj thought this was a gud idea 2 entertain themselves....so they started to play hide & seek. when...........