Sikhism/chrisitanity

tkkookar

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

both

with adam eve i came to know if they were asked god to enjoy everything u can .. like sex and life what ever.. and that god has image of man .. he looks like man .. and with other .. that jesus got little scared when he was dying and asked god why he is doing this to him.. did u take this from bible ?/

both

with adam eve i came to know if they were asked god to enjoy everything u can .. like sex and life what ever.. and that god has image of man .. he looks like man .. and with other .. that jesus got little scared when he was dying and asked god why he is doing this to him.. did u take this from bible ?/

113665[/snapback]

First of all those are not my words, Teh first quote of Adam and Eve was taken from the Book The Autobiography of a Yogi, Chapter 17 written by Parmahans Yogananda.

The second quote was cut from the original quote about Jesus was from a book by Osho, Rajneesh. I suggest you read the whole post on Sikhawareness to fully understand it.

http://www.sikhawareness.com/sikhawareness...opic.php?t=3760

How did you come to know that they were asked to enjoy everything including sex?

To be truely a seeker of Truth, one must look at every possible interpetation objectively and with unbiased view. I don't think you will find any Christian interpeting the Adam and Eve story like Sri Yukteshwar did in the above post. Set aside the thought of forming a conclusion of someone being right or wrong and take things in as a possible answer, until you find a Master, a Saint who is truely enlightened with Brahgian or you yourself become a Brahmgiani, then you will be capable of seeing the Truth behind the story of Adam and Eve and why did Jesus say what he said on the cross for yourself.

Look at Jesus without comparison, without biased opinion on what he should have and should not have done. The Truth is that he did exactly what he needed or was guided to do. It is up to us to understand what he did and why instead of trying to judge what he did with comparing them to our preconcieved guidelines of todays time. Also not everying you read in the bible is what it seems to be. You must also take into account the evolution of the Church and the Bible thru out history. We must decipher and disect the truth that lay within the messages. Do not just take them as they are. Without any "Spiritual Wisdom" the truth is not easily revealed as some may think, we are blind to decipher any messages we read from other Sages, Phrophets, Saints without first attaining Spiritual Wisdom.

anyobd cud sa no this means this, no this means that

thas just grasping into the darnkness for ideas

i cud ro think of another meaning for the story right now

does anone have any PROOF that adam was actually that and even was actually that

or are they ideas

i dunt kno

bhula chuka maf

113716[/snapback]

if by 'anybody' you mean those that are without spiritual insight/wisdom, then i agree they are just grasping in the darkness. But there must be an explanation behind this ( if metaphorical) 'story', the real message must exist. Now we are faced with the dilema of what the real message is, hence the journey, the seeking.

No one can provide you the proof you seek. what kind of proof do you seek...do you want Someone to tell you that they existed, even then you will have doubt as to the validity of that person. Do you want to visually see that Adam and Eve, however impossible that might be? What exactly type of proof do you require?

the eprson who wrot the article u wrote, how does he have ANY PROOF for the claims hes making

if someone came to me and started s aying no u are wrong, this is wat ure religion is saying, id be like wt**

im not saying the author is wrong veer je, but u cant just go to other dharms take there athihaas and say no this means somethin else

unless he can provide evidence from the biible that eve wasnt really eve, she was soemthn else, th serpent really wasnt a serpent, it was something else, etc.

bhula chuka maf

when there were mohammad and jesus what yug was that?? n eone ?

cuz bhai gurdaas ji's vara said that in satyug was vishnu, treta was ram, dvapar krishna .. so that means in kaljug was mohammad and jesus.. that's why only few teachings are found in holy books rest is man made??

113682[/snapback]

anyone???