India...living Hell!

Dal_Khalsa

well pheena ,maybe thats the reason that they were bporbn there.. to sort it out. i min guru nanak dev ji was born in the peak of kaljug, where the worst stuff was happening. where was this.. india? coz God knwos all. He knew that sikhi woulda bin spread lyk christianity across the world if guru ji's were orn in western countries, but He wanted 2 sort out the real problem. hope u understand where im getting at blush.gif

o yeh notice that this topic is inthe jokes page grin.gif

If u do bad deeds in this Janam u will be born again as human being

guess where?

India

lol

the living hell--> India

113554[/snapback]

wjkk

wjkf

then all sikhs the are mahapaapi in their previous birth.by writing these types of statements you people are proving that you are not sikhs.

well pheena ,maybe thats the reason that they were bporbn there.. to sort it out. i min guru nanak dev ji was born in the peak of kaljug, where the worst stuff was happening. where was this.. india? coz God knwos all. He knew that sikhi woulda bin spread lyk christianity across the world if guru ji's were orn in western countries, but He wanted 2 sort out the real problem. hope u understand where im getting at blush.gif

o yeh notice that this topic is inthe jokes page  grin.gif

113585[/snapback]

Hell does not exist at a place defined by boundries, it is in the mind of man. Gurus did not come here to clean India as a country, but to clean the mind of man where this hell exists. I realized it was in the jokes section after i had posted it, maybe i have a really bad sense of humor.. :doh: ...but im not gona drag this out and make a big deal out of it, so anyways moving on... :)

this is one thing where i see sikhi taking a buddhist attitude towards narak

there is a hell

even banee says at time of death, papee will be gagged and taken tot he city of death

many othe rthuks sayin that we will be takin to narak daas has read

so there is a narak

one may also call being awa from vaheguru narak

sure, thas tru

but there is a place for punishment, aside from charaousi

a gurmukh is higher than both narak and swaarg

he does not take avtaar in either of these places

they are in sach khand being one with akaal

bhula chuka maf