1947, Pakistan Or Hindustan?

When partition was looming Muslims in Pakistan gave many Sikhs ulimatums to either except Islam or get out. Many Sikhs were slaughtered in the thousands in Pakistan and forced to migrate to Indian PUnjab and India.

IN Hindustan the Sikhs were not forced to convert with the sword by the Brahmin rulers but instead their faith was converted by the pen. The Brahman rulers officially made Sikhi a sect of hinduism rather than a distinct faith as recognized by the rest of the world.

Where the cruel Muslims attacked us physically, the indian gov't murdered us politically, and later on they too killed sikhs physically.

Why is the khalsa being pushed around like this?

Because we are not united!

have we benefitted from a Pakistan or a hindustan, NO! The results have been the same.

Our Gurdwaras have been attacked and demolished in India, our blood was spilled in Pakistan. Both these nations have proven to share one thing in common just as when the Hindu Rajas joined the Mughals to kill Sikhi and Sikhs in the past; they have no place for the Sikh faith in their countries.

How is Sikhi safe in India, when one excepts Hinduism. If you except that Sikhs are Hindus well then your a nationalistic hero, In pakistan you excpet Islam you are a Pakistani.

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

People in Punjab hjave no life. police comes anytime. arrests people, tortures, labels as terrorists are placed. then sent to prison for life. no bail nothing. people with connections with police kill their brothers or relatives or villagers and take over their land. drugs all over. punjab is finished. only akaal purakh can do something now. people follow sant babas more than Gurbani. people hate each other. jealously is all time high. people don't want to see others succeed. this is the situation in punjab.

policemen dress as thugs and loot people. if they see someone has money, they don't let the person get away safe. good policemen are killed or screwed into cases of coruption. because higher offficials want some cash and good officer don't provide that. situation is really bad in punjab. punjab consumes more shrab than any other state. the illegal shrab is not counted. youth is after bollywood or cricket or singers. derawaadis are busy proving their maryada is the real one. sgpc cares about money only. no parchaar is done. there is nothing good left in punjab, except some Gurudwaras.

Are you serious about Pakistan a bankrupt nation lead by mad Mullahs?

I am not happy with the situation in India but there is a a working form of democracy, a judicial system of some sorts, India is on the on the verge of a economic powerhouse, a rich history of literature, arts, science, leaders like our Sikh Guru. Even with the Sikh riots of 84 the truth is slowly emerging. Do you think Pakistan would even had a look in to the riots had it happened in their backyard?

You will find the plight of the Sikhs is more to do with poor leadership from the likes of the SPGC, Akali Dal, caste ridden Gurdwaras which has even been exported to the West.

If Master Tara Singh coming up to Independence had welcomed Dr. Ambedkar in to the fold of Sikhism, Sikhism then would have had potentially 60 million new converts overnight. Who would have dared to take on the might of Sikhism with that many individuals.

Read your history.

The unpleasant truth, which we always tend to shy away from, is that Sikhs (some of them, especially those in power) are themselves the biggest enemies of the Sikh Panth. We don't need Hindus or Muslims to destroy us, our own leaders are doing an awesome job at it.

113832[/snapback]

Too right.

An well it don't help having hindus controlling our gurdwaras.

Some sikhs in india don't really even know what sikhi is. I have seen with my own eyes. In some of the houses they ahve pic of hindu gods but none of the Sikh gurus but go round wearing the kara an saying they are sikh.

Girls participate in fasts where in sikhi does it say this. The parents don't say anything. To them this is normal an part of them. To me the sikhs that i ahve met in india are more hindu then sikh.

An even mentioning khalistan is a sin or even saying something of the indian government is. Sikhs have been silenced.

Before sikhs were warriors.Hindus used to come to the sikhs for help when things with the muslims got ruff an sikhs would help. If in india you ask a sikh to even stand up for their religion they hide behind doors.

An those who do speak are either tortured or killed!!

Are you serious about Pakistan a bankrupt nation lead by mad Mullahs?

I am not happy with the situation in India but there is a a working form of democracy, a judicial system of some sorts, India is on the on the verge of a economic powerhouse, a rich history of literature, arts, science, leaders like our Sikh Guru. Even with the Sikh riots of 84 the truth is slowly emerging. Do you think Pakistan would even had a look in to the riots had it happened in their backyard?

You will find the plight of the Sikhs is more to do with poor leadership from the likes of the SPGC, Akali Dal, caste ridden Gurdwaras which has even been exported to the West.

If Master Tara Singh coming up to Independence had welcomed Dr. Ambedkar in to the fold of Sikhism, Sikhism then would have had potentially 60 million new converts overnight.  Who would have dared to take on the might of Sikhism with that many individuals.

Read your history.

113789[/snapback]

Uh i said pakistan killed us physically meaning they oppressed us, i never praised pakistan. you did read the post right?

And india did not give birth to our Gurus, Guru nanak dev ji was born in present-day pakistan..read your history. India is a creation of the british. If india was always one nation why did the Punjab kingdom have sarkar-e-khalsa and their own fauj? India being on the verge of economic stardom does nothing for th sikh demands and sikh identity...maya is not the answer jeevan.

peace.

ps..yes mehtab singh you are right, the ones with turbans have dome more damage to our quam than anyone else, but they take their orders from delhi. Our people fighting against each other are pawns of delhi, the source is delhi sarkar.

There was no 'pakistan' when Guru Nanak was born. Just some central Asian hordes calling themselves mughals and assorted barbarians who were running over and looting lands occupied by people who basically awoved allegiance to some form of hindu or pre-hindu culture.

Even the Barelvi muslim culture the offshoot of whose is Sufism which inspired Guruji to certain extent is a byproduct of Indianised Islam which is a more tolerant version of Islam as compared to the wahabbi inspired deobandi version.

So Guruje was also influenced by Indianised Islam (barelvi & sufism) and certain aspects of hinduism. What is the common strand in both these ?? Is there any evidence to the contrary ?

"Even the Barelvi muslim culture the offshoot of whose is Sufism which inspired Guruji to certain extent is a byproduct of Indianised Islam "

Guru sahib was not inspired by ANYONE, GURU sahib's message is dhur ki baani meaning the message of God. Men of God are not influenced by other men, they are only influenced by the Lord and only the Lord.