1947, Pakistan Or Hindustan?

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i'm sorry, I should change 'Inspired' to 'Influenced'.

113890[/snapback]

influenced?! naw man guru ji wasnt influenced by man. if HE was den he woulda been lyk a modern day baba wid his own dera.

if he was to be influenced, wouldnt he haf bin most influenced by his hindu family?!.. but this is untrue. he infact attacked tHe basis of bhraminism!

dhan guru naaanak!!! :)

mehtab singh please school raju..thanks.

113948[/snapback]

lagda hunn school kholna hi pena LOL.gif

anyways...Guruji has said Himself that whatever words He utters are straight from God: "jaisi mein aaye khasam ki bani, taisda kari gyaan ve lalo", "as the holy words come, so i speak them o Lalo"...we dont need any more proofs...no question about any influence...even when Guruji visited saudi arabia, and was asked as to who wud go to heaven/hell? hindus or muslims? Guruji said those without good conduct will suffer here ad hereafter as well, so where is the influence? When Guru Gobind Singh Jee was a few days old, and Pir Bhikan Shah came to have His darshan, Guruji indicated that He loved both hindus and muslims, so where is the influence of one or both hindus/muslims?

LOL at mehtab veer

Maybe you should open a comedy school, i have a great sense of humour for your comedy..

raju

Everybody is influenced by some degree by his surroundings, if one has human form it is impossible to be free of influence of their surroundings.

You are right, but because Guru were compeltly merged with wahegur, they were only influenced by him

As he writes

Raam rahim puran koran bahut kahe matt ek na janioo

I didn't listen to puran,vedas,sementic texts , what I said was God who uttered thru me.

You see God commnicats to us through nature by coming in nature, he doesn't have to become nature.

Mehtab Singh did a good job explaining in a short and very nocely written paragraph. Give him 20/20 for his work. Mehtab Singh answered your question. Guru Ji had no influence or inpiration from anyone. Guru spoke what God wanted to be spoken from the holy mouth. Guru Nanak created a religion of kharkoos to fught evil. Muslims and Hindus both forgot the way of the lord because they started cutting their hair. Keeping hair is an imporatant deed. If a person is on the wrong path, then there is no help keeping hair. If you are on path of God, keeping hair is very very important. As well as other good deeds.

Kharkoo means a brave person. Not terrorist.

Raju jee, if Guru Arjan came under the influence of emperor jahangir, He would have converted to islam, but He gave up His life rather than Sikhi. Same was the case for Guru Tegh Bahadur Jee, same was the case for chhote sahibzaade, and same was the case for hundreds of thousands of Sikhs in the ages to come. When the Kashmiri Pandits came to Guru Tegh Bahadur Jee, He didn't say "Islam is influencing this country, its better if u all get influenced and convert". NO! He sacrificed His life for their right to freedom of religion. If Guru Gobind Singh Jee was under any influence, He would have never established the Khalsa to fight oppression.

Everybody is influenced by some degree by his surroundings, if one has human form it is impossible to be free of influence of their surroundings.
The Sikh Gurus and the Sikhs proved this wrong time and again. The surroundings that Gurujee and His Singhs had to live through were the most opposing ones, as they say "patta patta Singhaan da vairi", every damn leaf was against the Sikhs. Yet they never got INFLUENCED and gave up their Sikhi.

Influence means nothing to us Sikhs. We are one hell of a mentally and psychologically tough community which doesn't care no matter how hard someone tries to kick us, coz we kick em back and thrash em to pieces. When u see a Singh in a western or Islamic country, u shud realize that he is living in those circumstances by caring the least, by not getting INFLUENCED in any way. When ordinary Sikhs can't be influenced, what can one say about the Gurus!

Maybe you should read some more on Sikh history. Even when indra gandhi attacked Sri Darbar Sahib, british PM margaret thatcher called her up and asked "do u know what u have done? do u have any idea which community u have messed with? have u never read their history?"...so raju jee, plzz acquaint urself some more with Sikh history before passing judgements...i m not saying u dont have knowledge, nor am i pointing out to u that u r ignorant, coz obviously u r not as u been engaging us all in a serious discussion, all i m saying is plzz get some more info...

God bless :TH: