SaintSoldier.Net Wall Posters!

Guest SaintSoldier

The SaintSoldier.Net team was wondering if anyone would be interested in purchasing SaintSoldiers.Net posters online if this feature was made available. This is for fundraising for Waheguroo Network purposes.

Please feel free to leave your suggestions as well.

Guest SaintSoldier

All the pictures on the SaintSoldiers.Net website are stamped with "saintsoldiers.net" Which is to promote the site, so that other who do not know of the website can come to know about it, so they can learn of the injustices commited against our "koum". However many visitors have a problem with that, which really appalls me. :umm: Its really hurting to see our own people not letting the message spread.

Right now we are all making suggestions and ideas, nothing is final yet. So I'm not saying I will stick to stamping each poster.

yo bhaji dont take it the wrong way man

ur sites wicked

but i just wouldnt want a big fat saintsoldiers.net stamped on the corner of a pic of sant jarnail singh......jsut like i dont like those posters which have their manufacturer in big letters on them........its hard 2 explain why really......i just like em plain.......

if someone comes to my house it wont be the saintsoldiers logo that makes them get into sikh history more....if u step into my room u will immediately hit by loads of shaheed/sikhi related posters weapons etc.....i appreciate you want to get your site spread as far as poss but trust me people are more likely to buy just a plain poster.....

if u did do posters that would be WIKED.......that is one thing thats hard to get and is prob in big demand......u cud make alot of cash off it......and give the cash to KZF :umm:

Guest SaintSoldier

Singh I didn't say that the site name would be all across the pictures, they would either be really small letters in bottom right corner or just on the backside. I understand where your coming from too. :umm: