Wake-up Call

Guest _Banda Singh_

banda singh , you can take your propaganda someother place... I dont want to go in detail trying to argue with you...

dont choose the name of banda singh,... haha .. you are nothing compared to the greatness of banda singh bahadur, get registered first and choose a proper nick

As another poster Ambrosia has said somewhere on the forum.. "sikh is learner, the one who battles with maya, the one who tries to remember god, the one who does good actions, who loves all creation, who has thirst for the lord, who is humble, who remembers death, who is pure"

Guru Nanak Dev Ji, saw hindus facing the east and watering the field to send water to their ancestors, Guru Nanak Dev ji started watering the field in the opposite direction.. and said if you can send water to your ancestors, im sending water to the crops in delhi, if your water can reach your dead ancestors, then ofcourse it will reach my crops in delhi.

You see Guru ji smashed the hindu traditions, there are so many lessons to be learnt. But if you think if you are not for the sikh faith, then you better convert to hinduism, and stay there, please dont spread any misunderstandings here. And please stop twisting the words of Guru Tegh Bahadur ji, Guru Tegh Bahadur ji saved the hindu religion , saved the humans from dying, they didnt do this to save the hindu tradition but to save the lives of millions.

Anyway, I hope waheguru ji help you understand sikhi.