Kurdistan And Khalistan

sikh supreme

Can i just make one point. Is it possible for us to discuss this and know that India has been terrible to Sikhs without praising Pakistan? Pakistan extreminated Sikhs from its land to make its land of the Pure - we were the 'impurities' they wanted to cleanse and they did it. Apart from a few families at the major Gurudwaras Pakistan DOES NOT GIVE A DAMN about Sikhs because they wiped us out so successfully.

I hate to see people bootlicking Pakistan after all they did to Sikhs. They only care for themselves - if they think they can use Sikhs they use them, if not, they hate us as they always have.

There are more Muslims in a few streets in Malerkotla than there are Sikhs in the whole of Pakistan. Always remember that.

Pakistan is nothing to aspire to for Khalistan.

I'm not bootlicking Pakistan but i have seen pictures of Sikhs in Pakistan and they are happy there and stuff. How has Pakistan wiped out Sikhs? I don't know much about what Pakistan has done for Sikhs only seen pictures of Sikhs being happy there and heard they are happy there.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pakistan has no love or wish  for Khalistan to become a reality so it should be seen in the same light as India. Remember it is Benazir Bhutto who helped Ranjiv Gandhi in killing Sikh freedom fighters.

Who is Benazir Bhutto? I know Pakistan doesn't have any love or wish for Khalistan to become a reality but it does treat Sikhs today better then India does today.

Lahore will be the capital of Khalistan so pakistan will have to cease occupation of Sikh land aswell if they serious about supporting Khalistan. Otherwise it will be treated as an enemy.

I agree with you Lahore is the capital of Khalistan and we will probably end up having a war with Pakistan over it.

119201[/snapback]

True, pakistan can either hand it over peacefully, once Khalistan is established or face hostility until it is liberated and Khalistan flags fly's high over all government building.

Some people argue you can't fight an enemy who has nuclear weapons. I would argue that soviets had nuclear weapons yet their grip on power was destoryed. Pakistan has ethnic seperatist groups (Baluchistani's, Paktoonistani's / Pasthuns, Giliat & Ladhki's, Sindhi's, etc) who want to break away also so like with India. Those groups could be supported to further the impact of the loosening of power of pakistan over land that is holy and important to Sikhs.