Tytler, Sajjan Threaten Sonia With 'exposure'

Raju

I N T E L L I G E N C E

Tytler, Sajjan threaten Sonia with 'exposure'

17 August 2005: Congress president Sonia Gandhi has been seriously disconcerted by threats of Jagdish Tytler and Sajjan Kumar that they would go public with their “knowledge” of the 1984 riots either if they are expelled from the party, losing their primary membership, or if moves are initiated to prosecute them for the massacre of Sikhs hours after the assassination of then prime minister Indira Gandhi.

Top sources said that they have also threatened to float a new political party, called the Delhi Congress Manch, whose principle aim would be to subvert the Shiela Dikshit government, one-third of whose supporting legislators now reportedly oppose her, and the two Congress MPs are also planning to print pamphlets showing Sikhs allegedly celebrating Mrs Gandhi’s assassination by distributing sweets.

Keeping by and large away from the media, both MPs blame it for turning the nation against them, and their aim now is to salvage their reputation, although Sonia has declined to meet them, saying there are no issues to discuss, but that they should await further directions.

Political sources said that Sonia Gandhi has been considerably unnerved by threats of further exposure of the 1984 riots, but the prosecution of Tytler and Sajjan Kumar for the massacres is becoming unstoppable, because of the national outrage, and since the Congress’s allies in the UPA are absolutely insisting upon it, but the biggest immediate fear is for the fate of the Delhi government.

"and the two Congress MPs are also planning to print pamphlets showing Sikhs allegedly celebrating Mrs Gandhi’s assassination by distributing sweets. "

she sent the army into darbar sahib with tanks and rockets, I think my whole family celebrated along with most sikhs the day she was sent to hell.

Similar photos can be found of hindus celebrating in amritsar after akaal takhat sahib was reduced to rubble. Showing sikhs celebrating is nothing compared to showing sikhs burning alive in the streets of delhi. Photos of sikhs celebrating gives no justification to mass murder.

These MP scumbags will never have any common sense.

I doubt they will do anything against her. They are s_hit scared of her. I remember the recent state elections in Haryana when Bhajan Lall was making noises of rebellion, she soon put him in his place and threatened him with dire political consequences for him and his family if he stepped out of line.

"and the two Congress MPs are also planning to print pamphlets showing Sikhs allegedly celebrating Mrs Gandhi’s assassination by distributing sweets. "

she sent the army into darbar sahib with tanks and rockets, I think my whole family celebrated along with most sikhs the day she was sent to hell.

Similar photos can be found of hindus celebrating in amritsar after akaal takhat sahib was reduced to rubble.  Showing sikhs celebrating is nothing compared to showing sikhs burning alive in the streets of delhi.  Photos of sikhs celebrating gives no justification to mass murder.

These MP scumbags will never have any common sense.

114653[/snapback]

amen to that brother

Heck I'd even pose for them right now if they like how Sikhs celebrate when we take out people who attack darbar sahib are taken out.

Let's hope mr sajjan kumar and one mr jagdish tytler soon get whats coming to them, and their last days are spent in pain and thinking about all those innocent Indian Sikh families who they had singled out to be brutally raped and murdered.

Nanavati Comm nailed me unnecessarily :Tytler

Press Trust of India

Posted online: Thursday, August 18, 2005 at 1516 hours IST

New Delhi, August 18: Jagdish Tytler told the Lok Sabha today that the Nanavati Commission, which probed the 1984 anti-Sikh riots had "dragged my name unnecessarily" and his "unconditional" resignation as Union Minister was to avoid any embarrassment to Prime Minister Manmohan Singh and UPA chairperson Sonia Gandhi.

In a statement on the causes of his resignation, he said that his conscience guided him to put in his papers as "due to the present, prevalent, political compulsions and the vociferous representations, the Prime Minister committed to the House that the matter would be reinvestigated".

"All these allegations have no meaning till Justice Nanavati’s report came under consideration, which has basically not found anything against me, but for reasons best known to the Commission, the Commission found it fit to drag may name, unnecessarily.

"And if I may say so, dubiously, merely to give credence to baseless and vile accusations, arranged by my adversaries", he said.

Akali Dal members led by S S Dhindsa objected to Tytler being allowed to make the statement and when speaker Somnath Chatterjee overruled their objections, they staged a walkout raising slogans against Tytler.

The entire NDA led by the BJP walked out when Tytler was reading the statement alleging that the former minister was attacking the Commission.

http://www.expressindia.com/fullstory.php?newsid=52966