'dubious' Relationships?

Dal_Khalsa

Do u have/ever had a gf/bf?  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Do u have/ever had a gf/bf?

• Yes (i still have and i m amritdhari)
    • Yes ( i still have but i m NOT amridhari)
    • Yes ( i Had...we seperated..for relgious reasons)
    • No (dont have neither had..dint find ne.but open to this/Or develpin)
    • No ( dont have netiher had..nor tried..coz i m amrithari )

i don't know about others, but i don't want my parents to kill me....or ne1 else from my family..........lol

116232[/snapback]

Penji why would they kill you or anyone else from your family?

116472[/snapback]

aww a naive atwal.. no NEVER! lol jokess (man im so bored :wub: )

116493[/snapback]

LOL.gif

You really do make me laff

i have to say now i do get what penji is talking about but isn't this a bit more of a worry for a girl than a boy as in family or even family friends finding out.I dunno but i may be wrong.

In india tho man it's pendu with pendu relationships. as in people from the same pend date an well there meetsing place is not usually the keht(none that i've herd of tho) but the gurdwara an i think that's summit that is also catching on here aswell. :wub:

116597[/snapback]

bas.. aadat samajo blush.gif

well man pendus r WORST!!! ive herd of dirty scenes by them i min i thought BRItish were bad no.gif newayz... its usualy d 1ns wid stric rents who tend 2 do this kidna stuff... as a form of rebelion huna. grin.gif

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i don't know about others, but i don't want my parents to kill me....or ne1 else from my family..........lol

116232[/snapback]

Penji why would they kill you or anyone else from your family?

116472[/snapback]

aww a naive atwal.. no NEVER! lol jokess (man im so bored :wub: )

116493[/snapback]

LOL.gif

You really do make me laff

i have to say now i do get what penji is talking about but isn't this a bit more of a worry for a girl than a boy as in family or even family friends finding out.I dunno but i may be wrong.

In india tho man it's pendu with pendu relationships. as in people from the same pend date an well there meetsing place is not usually the keht(none that i've herd of tho) but the gurdwara an i think that's summit that is also catching on here aswell. :wub:

116597[/snapback]

bas.. aadat samajo blush.gif

well man pendus r WORST!!! ive herd of dirty scenes by them i min i thought BRItish were bad no.gif newayz... its usualy d 1ns wid stric rents who tend 2 do this kidna stuff... as a form of rebelion huna. grin.gif

116623[/snapback]

Strict is nothin to do with it. They got alot more freedom then some of us here, believe me. Km on there they go to schools out of the pend an even college.

There girls allowed to go to the shehr almost three times a week here if i was to ask to do that i would be asked a million an one questions.

There is no sharam an no akal. The girls there(not bein horrible to any of the girls here from india) but most of them cut their hair for attention from boys, have a handbag ( i didn't get me first hand bag till a month ago an me is 18) an wear as much as slap as they can an their mothers tell them to do this.

Most is so that a munda from bahar will see the girl an think(va kini sauni kuri) but does he know she is the <admin-profanity filter activated> of the pind.

I sin it with me own eyes.

This girl was goin out with this boy who was from a diff caste to her an at night she would let him in to her room :wub: .

Well the family beat the boy up an got the first boy from outside to marry her. Of corse they booked a palace outside the pend an yes of corse not alot of people from the pend were asked to attend cus they would talk an then the boy's lot would know what kinnda girl this was.

Now she is livin in canada an has a baby(ppl still don't know who the father is) that is those who know of her extra curicular activities in the pend.

makes me sick an it's ppl like that that make it difficult for us who behave an don't do such things :wub:

ewww

this is jus (can i puke?)

thats jus discusting...

i was worried about sayin no to a guy who i didn't actullay go out with,but liked him and talked over the phone or net etc.which was like yrs before i took amrit...and was such a kid..fell into a trap :wub:

i felt so guilty by not talking to him or like how it all ended...

but damn!!! i really wish i didn't opne this page. its soo nastyyy. people actually do that? O waheguru

what will happen to this world? im seriouse..not being srcstic or anything but peopple need to be educated about the reality(their life...what its for)

have a handbag ( i didn't get me first hand bag till a month ago an me is 18)

ummmmm forgive me if i'm slow or anything... i dont wish to sidetrack but this got me really curious.....what does owning a handbag have to do with how a girl behaves???? :wub: :wub:

116762[/snapback]

Oh soz it ain't aimed at ppl havin handbags but in india havin a hand bag for some is a total different reason to why girls maybe in uk or sumwhere else would have it for.

there most girls don't even carry handbag to put their belongings in most time it is either empty or filled with as much make up as poss. I saw this girl on the bus in india an when her friends saw a boy coming the girl got out all her make up an slapped it on.

it's a matter of shakini as the call it i guess.

man its hard at 1st buit u haf 2 try 2 keep jamdhoots in ur mind. I mean if u r scared of the punishments afta death den u wont ever commit such a thing! trust me.. its just lyk u dont wanna kiss ur bf/gf infront of ur rents.. or even SEEN together? y? coz of fear? Y dont these poeple fear God?!

A saying goes lyk: RAB DE LATHHI VICH AWAAZ NAHI HUNDi!!

Try your best 2 fink abt God at every moment, n then u will stop form doing many many paaps in ur life :wub:

n ges im telling the rong kinda people.. lol