kds1980

wjkk

wjkf

i found this quote on a hindu website they are claiming that it is written in dasam granth can anybody tells if it is is written in dasam granth or not.

sagal jagat mein Khalsa panth gajje |

jage dharam Hindu sakal dand bhajai |

Translation : "Let the Khalsa panth (sect) become popular all over the world and let the Hindu Dharam (religion) wake up (or be enlighten) and all the bad ones run away." - Shri Guru Gobind Singh ji

what does this BUMP stuff mean... you people keep on posting that.

you people still dont get it lol.... i dont understand... no one was ablt to answer something exactly the same thing on my thread thtat i had posted before. and no one could do the same here. http://www.sikhsangat.com/index.php?showtopic=13360.. al was said this is what shri guru gobind singh ji wrote as there bani. may i say again what was the point of the wring tha above lines token out of dasam granth by kds1980 and the ones i had posted earlier. there is no clear cut answer. Why is this? that is why i am begining to think that it is not guru gobind singh ji's bani. No one can answer anyone of this..... there even more disturbing lkines in dasam granth that you cannot even bare read.

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa. Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh.

umm.....Ppl...of course it doesnt mean that we're Hindus! we're not! we're not at all! nonono.gifno.gif :angry: i think you should go to one of a Panj pyaara ji and ask him. but PLEASE, PLEASE dont go ahead and asume that it means we're Hindus, or a part of the Hindus. you all know: Na Hindu; Na Musalmaan. We never were Hindus. We never were Muslims. We are SIKHS.

thank-you Khalsa ji. *Bhul Chuk Maaf*

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa. Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh.