Kaljug And Gurbani

singhmota

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Regardless of whether or not you want to respect Hindu 'gods', I think you should leave it to the individual sikh to decide how much respect they show to another, yeah? 'Ji' is just showing some respect and he has not said anything like 'Sahib' or 'Sri' so ...calm down with the language. The fact that you use words such as BS and whatever else that has been filtered, just makes me wander whether one should listen to your views of what a sikh 'ought' to be.

If I'm correct, Bhagat Prahlad was saved from the fire because of his faith in the Almighty (?). So now why should we not respect him.

Look at it like this- Guru Ji had a maseed built (Guru Ka Maseed) for the muslims because they couldn't afford to. Guru Ji showed love to them. Does it change what Guru Ji are?

Showing respect to other religions, nothing wrong within a limit. Or should we look at every other religion as one particular religion (wont name) of the world does, and talk ill of others or treat them as complete nothings like most people of that particular religion does, then we will have a fantastic reputation like them of being....er .... tolerant.... loving..... respecting other faiths....er...nah.

To prove RSS wrong is it necessary to change what we have been for centuries, since sikhi begun, ie. our tolerance and respect for other religions and their people.

Apart from all that let us learn to show respect to ppl who have shown love to the Almighty.

Forgive me if I said anything wrong, ie. in case Ji has some special meaning to it.

What is this bullsh**!!!!!!  :doh: ......... KRISHAN JI??????????? RAM CHANDER JI???????? BHAGAT PRAHLAD JI????????????? WHY DO U HAVE JI INFRONT OF THERE NAME!!!!!!!  WHY ARE WE SO MUCH INTO HINDUMAT!!!!!!!!! Can you tell me the date of when krishan was born his mother and father and what great achievements he has accomplished through his life to have JI in front of his name???????? When Guru Nanak dev ji said "Na hum Hindu Na Musilman!!!!!

THEN WHAT THE HELL IS THIS STUPID <admin-profanity filter activated> BULSH**!!!!!!!!!! im sick and tierd of hearing this satyug kalyug thing........ Do you know what all these krishna things did throughout there lives..... most dirtist shyt ever..... NO WONDER RSS IS GETTING INTO YOUR HEADS!!!!! they said sikhs are a sect of hindu... form the way you put it it sounds sure like it.... what is the differeence between sikhi and hindu!!!!!!!  GO TO MISSIONARIES AND PLEASE LEARN AARTH OF GURU GRANTH SAHIB JI NOT GITA OR ANY OTHER HINDU GRANTH!!!!!!!!!!!!

Singh cool down.. Don't compare hindu gods with current RSS Stooges.. Sikhs ought to respect other religious gods no matter how different their religion or culture is. Its our duty to say JI behind anyone whom we respect. Its not our duty to ask questions or do research whether other religious gods are mythical figures or not. Sadly, we look "HINDU" as EVIL, which is very wrong in todays mindframe of youth. We should NOT be hating any other person who is associated with HINDUISM or any other religion. Its our ignorance that we start hating others by hearing others or reading stuff from forums. Please be careful next time :) Chardi kala

missionaries dont teach BHRAMANVAAD!!!!!!!!! THEY TEACH YOU GURMAT not MANMAT!!!!!!

Can you tell me the date of when krishan was born his mother and father and what great achievements he has accomplished through his life to have JI in front of his name???????? When Guru Nanak dev ji said "Na hum Hindu Na Musilman!!!!!

you people forgot to answer this.....

Will you call Indra Ghandi............. INDRA GHANDI JI????? or KPS GILL......... GILL JI????????

And i will be careful next time... i was very angerd when i read that all of a sudden..... :)

missionaries dont teach BHRAMANVAAD!!!!!!!!! THEY TEACH YOU GURMAT not MANMAT!!!!!!

There are several types of missionaries.. Sikh missionary, christian missionary and so on.. We do not believe in today generation missionaries because all they do is "Our religion is best, others isn't." but the point is which missionaries you are talking about ji?

Can you tell me the date of when krishan was born his mother and father and what great achievements he has accomplished through his life to have JI in front of his name????????

Geez man.. we put JI in respect not to worship other ! I say "HAN JI" or Uncle "JI" to any random person. I don't go and ask him what he accomplished and stuff.. It again doesn't matter what he did or he didn't do his life.. We ought to respect every other single individual and thats sikh is.. HUMBLE !

When Guru Nanak dev ji said "Na hum Hindu Na Musilman!!!!!

Thats when he was asked what religion/dharam he follows. aka Who are you. But this is total whole new issue.

you people forgot to answer this..... will you call Indra Ghandi............. INDRA GHANDI JI????? or KPS GILL......... GILL JI???????? And i will be careful next time... i was very angerd when i read that all of a sudden.....

veerjee.. indra khotey can't be compared with ram/lakshman/sita/durga ji or other hindu gods.. just like we can't compare our gurus with any sikh politician right? maybe give it a thinking and you may get over with this,,

Sorry about going off topic.. rolleyes.gif

yuupp it's a time-period... there's satyug (period of raam chander), treta yug (period of ____ i forgot who :): :doh: ), duapar yug (period of krishan avtaar) and kalyug (period of Guru Nanak Dev Jee & other Gurus...we're living in this yug right now).

119313[/snapback]

actually, satyug is the time period of Bhagat Prahlad ji

treta is time period of Ram Chandar ji

and duapar is time of Krishna ji

and most importantly :doh: , kalyug is time of Guru Nanak Dev ji

kalki avtaar is meant to bring an end to kalyug....then mir mehdi comes and destroys kalki avtaar cause kalki gets a bit of an ego...and then God sends a bug to go into mir mehdi's ear and kill him cause he also developes a bit of an ego.

123493[/snapback]

What is this bullsh**!!!!!! :doh: ......... KRISHAN JI??????????? RAM CHANDER JI???????? BHAGAT PRAHLAD JI????????????? WHY DO U HAVE JI INFRONT OF THERE NAME!!!!!!! WHY ARE WE SO MUCH INTO HINDUMAT!!!!!!!!! Can you tell me the date of when krishan was born his mother and father and what great achievements he has accomplished through his life to have JI in front of his name???????? When Guru Nanak dev ji said "Na hum Hindu Na Musilman!!!!!

THEN WHAT THE HELL IS THIS STUPID <admin-profanity filter activated> BULSH**!!!!!!!!!! im sick and tierd of hearing this satyug kalyug thing........ Do you know what all these krishna things did throughout there lives..... most dirtist shyt ever..... NO WONDER RSS IS GETTING INTO YOUR HEADS!!!!! they said sikhs are a sect of hindu... form the way you put it it sounds sure like it.... what is the differeence between sikhi and hindu!!!!!!! GO TO MISSIONARIES AND PLEASE LEARN AARTH OF GURU GRANTH SAHIB JI NOT GITA OR ANY OTHER HINDU GRANTH!!!!!!!!!!!!

123600[/snapback]

What a glorified example of Sikh of 20th century ...Wah Shera Keep it up.

LOL.gif

I think you should get your bir ras checked. :TH: Too Much Bir ras with no shant ras makes one blind with hatred and ignorance.

if you analyze, you won't see much difference in indira gandhi and raam and krishan. Don't want to offend but can't hold the truth. If you learn what brahma did, you will be ashamed to call him brahma ji.

Sach Sunna-aye See Scuh Kee Baila!

123640[/snapback]

What Ram Chandar Ji and Krishan Ji did to qualify themself to be in Indira Gandhi clan?

Bring facts not opnions.