Kaljug And Gurbani

singhmota

Awsw mhlw 5 ] Agm Agocru drsu qyrw so pwey ijsu msqik Bwgu ] Awip ik®pwil ik®pw pRiB DwrI siqguir bKisAw hir nwmu ]1] kiljugu auDwirAw gurdyv ] ml mUq mUV ij muGd hoqy siB lgy qyrI syv ]1] rhwau ] qU Awip krqw sB isRsit Drqw sB mih rihAw smwie ] Drmrwjw ibsmwdu hoAw sB peI pYrI Awie ]2] sqjugu qRyqw duAwpru BxIAY kiljugu aUqmo jugw mwih ] Aih kru kry su Aih kru pwey koeI n pkVIAY iksY Qwie ]3] hir jIau soeI krih ij Bgq qyry jwcih eyhu qyrw ibrdu ] kr joiV nwnk dwnu mwgY ApixAw sMqw dyih hir drsu ]4]5]140] {pMnw 406}

pd ArQ :—AlK—hy AphMuc pRBU ! Agocru—{A-go-cru [ go—igAwn-ieMd®y [ cru—phMuc} ijs qk igAwn-ieMid®AW dI phMuc nhIN ho skdI [ msqik—m`Qy auqy [ ik®pwil—ik®pwl ny [ pRiB—pRBU ny [ siqguir—siqgur ny [1[

kiljugu—(Bwv,) kljugI jIvW ƒ, ivkwrI jIvW ƒ [ gurdyv—hy gurdyv ! ml mUq—gMdy [ ij—jyhVy [ muGd—mUrK [ siB—swry [1[rhwau[

ibsmwdu—hYrwn [ Drqw—shwrw dyx vwlw [2[

BxIAY—AwiKAw jWdw hY [ Aih kru—ies h`Q [ iksY Qwie—iksy dUjy QW [3[

krih—qUµ krdw hYN [ jwcih—mMgdy hn [ ibrdu—mu`F kdImW dw suBwau [ kr—(dovyN) h`Q [ joiV—joV ky [ hir—hy hrI ! [4[

ArQ :—hy siqgurU ! qUµ (qW) kiljug ƒ BI bcw ilAw hY (ijs ƒ hor jugW nwloN BYVw smiJAw jWdw hY, Bwv (jyhVy BI) pihlW) gMdy qy mUrK (sn auh) swry qyrI syvw ivc Aw l`gy hn (qyrI d`sI pRBU dI syvw-BgqI krn l`g pey hn) [1[rhwau[

hy AphuMc pRBU ! qUµ mnu`KW dy igAwn-ieMid®AW dI phMuc qoN pry hYN, qyrw drsn EhI mnu`K krdw hY, ijs dy m`Qy auqy iksmq jwg pYNdI hY [ (hy BweI ! ijs mnu`K auqy) ikrpw dy Gr prmwqmw ny ikrpw dI ingwh kIqI siqgurU ny aus ƒ prmwqmw dI nwm (-ismrn dI dwiq) b^S id`qI [1[

hy pRBU ! qUµ Awp swrI isRStI dw pYdw krn vwlw hYN qUµ Awp (hI) swrI isRStI ƒ Awsrw dyx vwlw hYN, qUµ Awp hI swrI isRStI ivc ivAwpk hYN, (iPr koeI jug cMgw ikvyN ? qy, koeI jug mwVw ikvyN ? BwvyN ies kiljug ƒ cOhW jugW ivcoN BYVw ikhw jWdw hY, iPr BI) Drm rwj hYrwn ho irhw hY (ik gurU dI ikrpw nwl ivkwrW vloN ht ky) swrI lukweI qyrI crnIN l`g rhI hY [ (so, jy purwxy i^AwlW vl jweIey qW BI ieh kiljug mwVw jug nhIN, qy ieh jug jIvW ƒ mMd-krmW vl nhIN pRyrdw) [2[

hy BweI ! siqjug ƒ, q®yqy ƒ, duAwpr ƒ (cMgw) jug AwiKAw jWdw hY (pr pRq`K id`s irhw hY ik sgoN) kiljug swry jugW ivc sRySt hY (ikauNik ies jug ivc) jyhVw h`Q koeI krm krdw hY, auhI h`Q aus dw &l Bugqdw hY [ koeI mnu`K iksy hor mnu`K dy QW (ivkwrW dy kwrn) PiVAw nhIN jWdw [3[

hy BweI ! (koeI BI jug hovy, qUµ Awpxy BgqW dI lwj sdw r`Kdw AwieAw hYN) qUµ EhI kuJ krdw hYN jo qyry Bgq qyry pwsoN mMgdy hn, ieh qyrw muF kdImW dw suBwau hY [ hy hrI ! (qyrw dws nwnk BI Awpxy) dovyN h`Q joV ky (qyry dr qoN) dwn mMgdw hY ik nwnk ƒ Awpxy sMq jnW dw drsn dyh [4[5[140[

Please read and will get your answer...... you will see read and get aarth... Gurbani is deeper then what it looks on the outside.!!!!!!!!! :TH:

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

international akali ji please format so that the gurbani can be read

i have read that and guru sahib has not refuted the jugs as some posters were trying to portray

some posters even stated that kaljug only inside u and another poster had said that u live thro all the jugs in one day ....i am surprised...... where does gurbani say that u live thro all in one day....please explain

Just go to microsoft word and chane the font to gurmukhi.. i dont know how to do it here...

i dont think you have anything growing through your head... you could think whatever way you want... you are brhamgiani i am not up to your standards... are you happy now... cuz you will not accept anything... i just gave you the answer to your thuk explaing the aarth but yet you still have your same thoughts.. idont know what else to tell you...

you have not explained anything.. all you have done is just put out thuks that have kalyug and satyug in it...

ang 346

sqjuig squ, qyqw jgI, duAwpir pUjwcwr ] qInO jug qInO idVy, kil kyvl nwm ADwr

sahib singh adds this note for this pangti

pihly bMd ivc BI rivdws jI pMifq lokW dw hI mq ibAwn kr rhy hn, auhnW dy Awpxy mq dw ies ivc koeI izkr nhIN hY [

according to sahib singh (which everyone is qouting here) in the above pangti bhagat ravidas ji is stating the brahmin idelogy. rite?

now the sahib singh supporters tell me since when did 'kal keval naam adhar'

idelogy is brahmin ideology? It is bhagat ideology

bhaman were into karam kand and bhagats were the ones who did naam kamai. Am I wrong?

Is sahib singh not flawed here by saying that 'kal keval naam adhar' is bhaman ideology?

Prof. Sahib Singh had the degree of a Professor. Where did you get you degree from? Have you done grade 5 in Punjabi? If yes where and when? Write me and essay in Punjabi about Baba Banda Singh Bahadur. Since you seem to be free for debates on Satyig and Kalyug. Also tell me what comes after Satyug. Don't forget to tell me the date of when Kalyug began. What year and how did the people just transform from Duaparians to Kalyugis in a moment? Were you present? Do you have Brahmgian? I am very very interested.

singh why go off point

thats the most childish thing to get personal

reflects your budhi

when did the sikh study required degrees

does braham gyan need a professorship

coming back to the point answer the questions I have raised otherwise admit your inability to do so

chardikala

sahib singh talks about jug transitions in his darpan read it

FYI jugs do not change in a moment like your birthday

hy BweI ! siqjug ƒ, q®yqy ƒ, duAwpr ƒ (cMgw) jug AwiKAw jWdw hY (pr pRq`K id`s irhw hY ik sgoN) kiljug swry jugW ivc sRySt hY (ikauNik ies jug ivc) jyhVw h`Q koeI krm krdw hY, auhI h`Q aus dw &l Bugqdw hY [ koeI mnu`K iksy hor mnu`K dy QW (ivkwrW dy kwrn) PiVAw nhIN jWdw [3[

in the above para sahib singh himslef writes kaljug as a JUUG

has he NOT?

Aasaa, Fourth Mehl:

In the Golden Age of Sat Yuga, everyone embodied contentment and meditation; religion stood upon four feet.

With mind and body, they sang of the Lord, and attained supreme peace. In their hearts was the spiritual wisdom of the Lord's Glorious Virtues.

Their wealth was the spiritual wisdom of the Lord's Glorious Virtues; the Lord was their success, and to live as Gurmukh was their glory.

Inwardly and outwardly, they saw only the One Lord God; for them there was no other second.

They centered their consciousness lovingly on the Lord, Har, Har. The Lord's Name was their companion, and in the Court of the Lord, they obtained honor.

In the Golden Age of Sat Yuga, everyone embodied contentment and meditation; religion stood upon four feet. ||1||

Come on! this really does identify satjug as an age, and even describes the happenings of that time. We dont become satjug when we are doing nitnem.

Then came the Silver Age of Trayta Yuga; men's minds were ruled by power, and they practiced celibacy and self-discipline.

The fourth foot of religion dropped off, and three remained. Their hearts and minds were inflamed with anger.

Their hearts and minds were filled with the horribly poisonous essence of anger. The kings fought their wars and obtained only pain.

Their minds were afflicted with the illness of egotism, and their self-conceit and arrogance increased.

If my Lord, Har, Har, shows His Mercy, my Lord and Master eradicates the poison by the Guru's Teachings and the Lord's Name.

Then came the Silver Age of Trayta Yuga; men's minds were ruled by power, and they practiced celibacy and self-discipline. ||2||

Again describes what happened in trayta, when you describe what happened in history then its a time frame!

The Brass Age of Dwaapar Yuga came, and people wandered in doubt. The Lord created the Gopis and Krishna.

The penitents practiced penance, they offered sacred feasts and charity, and performed many rituals and religious rites.

They performed many rituals and religious rites; two legs of religion dropped away, and only two legs remained.

So many heroes waged great wars; in their egos they were ruined, and they ruined others as well.

The Lord, Compassionate to the poor, led them to meet the Holy Guru. Meeting the True Guru, their filth is washed away.

The Brass Age of Dwaapar Yuga came, and the people wandered in doubt. The Lord created the Gopis and Krishna. ||3||

Seems to be dexribing an age to me.

The Lord ushered in the Dark Age, the Iron Age of Kali Yuga; three legs of religion were lost, and only the fourth leg remained intact.

Acting in accordance with the Word of the Guru's Shabad, the medicine of the Lord's Name is obtained. Singing the Kirtan of the Lord's Praises, divine peace is obtained.

The season of singing the Lord's Praise has arrived; the Lord's Name is glorified, and the Name of the Lord, Har, Har, grows in the field of the body.

In the Dark Age of Kali Yuga, if one plants any other seed than the Name, all profit and capital is lost.

Servant Nanak has found the Perfect Guru, who has revealed to him the Naam within his heart and mind.

The Lord ushered in the Dark Age, the Iron Age of Kali Yuga; three legs of religion were lost, and only the fourth leg remained intact. ||4||4||11||

This clearly tells that we are living in the dark age of kaljug and guru nanak has saved us!

In satjug something like the whole country suffered for one man's sins. But guru ji describes this age as just, as we are all accountable for ourselves. This clearly means we are living in an AGE which is kaljug.

Also tell me what comes after Satyug. Don't forget to tell me the date of when Kalyug began. What year and how did the people just transform from Duaparians to Kalyugis in a moment? Were you present? Do you have Brahmgian? I am very very interested.

124959[/snapback]

Singh answer this question... what inability... you have a mota brain.. you seem to think everone has the lack of gurmat knowledge if they dont share your views.. i dont undertsand again what more you want... your mota brain has too much saturated fats becuase it seems nothing goes through it which is causing all the artiries to your brain to be clauged up... whenever something tries to go through your brain it gets stuck... i am using a metaphor here jus so you know... so dont take it personal

akali ji you ask me to answer this and answer answer that when you and especially khalsa fauj come up with off the topic questions like my education and asking me the dates of the start of kaljug without answering a very simple yes/no question which i will paste again for your convenience

in the above para sahib singh himslef writes kaljug as a JUUG

has he NOT?

He further goes to describe why kaljug is good (it is not mentioned in this shabad why kaljug is good). But sahib singh says here

sRySt hY (ikauNik ies jug ivc) jyhVw h`Q koeI krm krdw hY, auhI h`Q aus dw &l Bugqdw hY [ koeI mnu`K iksy hor mnu`K dy QW (ivkwrW dy kwrn) PiVAw nhIN

I hope you are able to comprehend what sahib singh is saying here.

PS also waiting for my earlier question whether naam japna is bhagat ideology or brahmin ideology? (for all the sahib singh missionaries)