Beadbi Of Sggsji

palamrinder

Wjkk Wjkf

As most of you have been aware of the destruction caused by the hurrican katrina in the gulf coast in Louisiana. I was shocked to read out the news that shri guru granth sahibji have been evacuated from the flooded gurudwara..... What were the so called gurudwara secratries and sewadars doing before the hurricane..... people evacuted a week earlier.... people left for safer places but everyone forgot about shri guru granth sahibji. I'm sure they had made a point to evacuate the golak way before leaving but nobody cared to take guruji to safe santuary. First its the responsibilty of gurudwara managers to take care of guruji....if noone stayed back they should have carried guruji too..... also sangat should have taken initiative.........

It was after couple of days tht guys from united sikhs went in to evacuate guruji...... i feel like beating the crap out of the so called secretries or sewadars, who felt they should go for safer places, leaving guruji on their own...... and now those very people are trying to hide their incompetence by praising the miracles(guruji didnt drown in flood, they were floating on it) of guruji........

I just want sangat to know this and make sure those people understand what they have done and should be made to pay for it........ it just shows that they didnt treated guruji as a living guru, but just a book, left by its own while they ran out for shelter......

This incident has brought into picture the hypocrisy going on in gurudwaras...... a large congregation is there on sundays and on elections and in times of need not a single singh came up to take care of guruji even though government issued evacuation warnings days ahead......

I didnt intended to diss anybody...but just wanted to show my feelings towards such a beadbi to guruji.....phul chuk maaf...

daas

Wjkk Wjkf

As most of you have been aware of the destruction caused by the hurrican katrina in the gulf coast in Louisiana. I was shocked to read out the news that shri guru granth sahibji have been evacuated from the flooded gurudwara..... What were the so called gurudwara secratries and sewadars doing before the hurricane..... people evacuted a week earlier.... people left for safer places but everyone forgot about shri guru granth sahibji. I'm sure they had made a point to evacuate the golak way before leaving but nobody cared to take guruji to safe santuary. First its the responsibilty of gurudwara managers to take care of guruji....if noone stayed back they should have carried guruji too..... also sangat should have taken initiative.........

It was after couple of days tht guys from united sikhs went in to evacuate guruji...... i feel like beating the crap out of the so called secretries or sewadars, who felt they should go for safer places, leaving guruji on their own...... and now those very people are trying to hide their incompetence by praising the miracles(guruji didnt drown in flood, they were floating on it) of guruji........

I just want sangat to know this and make sure those people understand what they have done and should be made to pay for it........ it just shows that they didnt treated guruji as a living guru, but just a book, left by its own while they ran out for shelter......

This incident has brought into picture the hypocrisy going on in gurudwaras...... a large congregation is there on sundays and on elections and in times of need not a single singh came up to take care of guruji even though government issued evacuation warnings days ahead......

I didnt intended to diss anybody...but just wanted to show my feelings towards such a beadbi to guruji.....phul chuk maaf...

daas

120287[/snapback]

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa. Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh.

ohmy.gifohmy.gif wow! thanx for sharing this with us ji.

dont worry palamrinder ji; you didnt dis anyone, just told the truth. these people dont deserve to have the same job as they did before. i cant believe this is where our Sikhi is headed! no.gif no no no...it just isnt right. how could they have been so selfish??!! it just isnt right! i think they deserve to be dissed anyways. how else will they learn? besides, what they said after: "and now those very people are trying to hide their incompetence by praising the miracles(guruji didnt drown in flood, they were floating on it) of guruji........" sry, but thats just bull! (sry admin) if you dont have love for you Guru, then all the other love you have for others is useless! how could they do that??? :)no.gif

thanx again for sharing this with us palamrinder ji.

Wjkk Wjkf

daas

120287[/snapback]

ohmy.gifohmy.gif wow! thanx for sharing this with us ji.

dont worry palamrinder ji; you didnt dis anyone, just told the truth. these people dont deserve to have the same job as they did before. i cant believe this is where our Sikhi is headed! no.gif no no no...it just isnt right. how could they have been so selfish??!! it just isnt right! i think they deserve to be dissed anyways. how else will they learn? besides, what they said after: "and now those very people are trying to hide their incompetence by praising the miracles(guruji didnt drown in flood, they were floating on it) of guruji........" sry, but thats just bull! (sry admin) of course Guru ji was gonna be alright! its Guru we're talking about here! Guru ji can do anything, but that doesnt mean they could just do beadbi! if you dont have love for you Guru, then all the other love you have for others is useless! how could they do that??? :)no.gif

thanx again for sharing this with us palamrinder ji.

WGJKK

WGKF!!

Well, Everyone knew whats ahead for New Orlean and Gurudwara managment should have planned ahead to evacuate Gurudwara Sahib in advance. They should have taken precautions but all we can do here is run around and beat the bushes until we hear from management board of Gurudwara Sahib.

Whatever the case maybe they should have removed Guru ji from Gurudwara Sahib in advance...or atleast approached local authorities why is it that "UNITED SIKHS" got involved? What happened o local sangat? Whatever they did is very MEAN and Local people including management is responsible for all the beadbi to SGGS ji?

We should pray for forgiveness to Guru Ji!!!!!!!!!

WGJKK

WGJKF!!!

Everyoen should approach there own local Gurudwara sahibs and ask them to implement there own emergency evacuation plans, I was thinking of the Gurudwara sahib that I go to , they have two sachkhands and I think they have around 10 saroops of Siri Guru granth sahib aswell as hundreds of gutkas etc... even in the event of fire there would be pure chaos, they should have a prcitse evacuation fo the Guurdwara with the regualr sangat so people know where the fire exit is and where they should bee conregating etc...