Khalistan-the Final Solution

Bijla Singh

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hindustan is ruled by brahmin thinkers and followers. Minorities are being oppressed. bottom line...india, a hindu version of nazi germany, and indians are a big joke in the name of democracy and humanity.

120684[/snapback]

Sir, with all due respect. In view of such a glaring disparity which you have pointed out, what exactly has been your contribution to alliviate such a blatant injustice to minorities in India !

Let me think...ahh..got it.

You will create Khalistan for sikhs, you will flee and leave the ship for others to fend for themselves.

Bravo !!

pray.gif

man raju

aii i see wa ure tryin to say

ive noticed u try to say same thing

over and over

khalstaan is welcome to all

to ANY mistrated minority

veer je this isnt only for sikhs to LIVE IN

this wil be a state for sikhs , to get some political footing, i mean seriously people all voer world think were either muslim or hindu

and i didnt actually think this was tru until like 10 of my teachers mistook me for muslim, and i was llike wat the hell

and we need some political footing

but anyone can live there

if chritisans want to come there, khalstaans doors wil be open

and khalstaan isnt just gonna be a state conecerned only for itself

it is gonna be there to help now

make sure no ore violece happens in india

if it does, bring it up now

and people will take us more seirous when we say humans rights violation goin on when they know its an entire counrty sayuing this

al relegions, castes, people, r welcome in khalstaan

its doors are not limmited to sikhs only

bhula chuuka maf

Veerje, first there is 'realism' then there is 'idealism'.

You think common people of punjab i.e. the village dwellers who are currently fighting tooth and nail to prevent dalit from gaining access to their Gurudwara suddenly become broad-minded to accept minorities from all over India.

How much land is there in punjab ? and how many are the number of minorities in India ?? At last count more than 180 million... and what is the population in punjab.

Currently @ 30 million.

thirdly you expect people to shift allegiance from state previously ruled by hindus (India) and now ruled by a sikh to a state ruled by conservative hardcore Sikh principles ??

Veerje how do you see this working out ??

Well Mr Raju,

Khalistan is Not the Solution for any Kind of problem relating to Sikhism. Problem is that we want our control comletely in our hands. But these Stupid Khalistanis will make Punjab as Taliban and we will die one day fighting with each other. grin.gif

In khalistan You will not be allowed to cut hairs, this will lead to cut off from outer world. :doh:

You will not be allowed to go for Love marraiges. :@

All kind of stupid religious compulsions will be there. :@

If Khalistan is made one day and there will be above rules I will never enter that State.

We live in India and here Hindu Boys Call me Their Body Gaurd as They all are Cowards. They Just speak and when it comes to action they look towards me. :) :doh: :doh:

Forget Khalistan. It is a Stupid Ideology.

Vaheguru Ji ka Khalsa :doh:

Vaheguru Ji Ki Phateh. :doh:

wjkk

wjkf

i just have a question to all khalistani supporters.do we have the majority to control khalistan.the answer is no.the ratio in the punjab is 60% sikhs and 40% hindus.from these sikhs more than 50 % have hindu mentallity.worshipping at devi mandirs beleiving in caste system etc.if we get the khalistan the same corrupt politician will come to power again.first change the hindu mentality of the sikhs.

encourage more people to embrace sikhism then only khalistan is possible.

In khalistan You will not be allowed to cut hairs, this will lead to cut off from outer world. 

You will not be allowed to go for Love marraiges. 

All kind of stupid religious compulsions will be there. 

Who said Khalistan will have all these rules?? Sikhs simply want a country where they can live and practice their religion freely and where Sikhi is not destroyed. Not a country where we convert everybody to Sikhi or kick them out if they don't.

We would have been happy to live in India a country which Sikhs fought for so bravely but the country simply does not want to have us.

Well Mr Raju,

Khalistan is Not the Solution for any Kind of problem relating to Sikhism. Problem is that we want our control comletely in our hands. But these Stupid Khalistanis will make Punjab as Taliban and we will die one day fighting with each other. grin.gif

In khalistan You will not be allowed to cut hairs, this will lead to cut off from outer world. :doh:

You will not be allowed to go for Love marraiges. :@

All kind of stupid religious compulsions will be there. :@

If Khalistan is made one day and there will be above rules I will never enter that State.

We live in India and here Hindu Boys Call me Their Body Gaurd as They all are Cowards. They Just speak and when it comes to action they look towards me. :)   :doh:   :doh:

Forget Khalistan. It is a Stupid Ideology.

Vaheguru Ji ka Khalsa  :doh:

Vaheguru Ji Ki Phateh. :doh:

120728[/snapback]

You wouldnt say that if anyone in your family was killed in operation blue star, the dehli massacares or the genocide in Punjab would u?