Whats Goin On?

penji the reason i started this new topic iz because sooner or later this forum is going to discuss only these sot of issues and u gota see it gets worse day by day, if we really need these answers then i suggets that we ask thse who can guide us, because to be honest he answerds given by sum you can tell thye themselves are v young and may not know whta the right thing is anyway, so you see it becomes meaningles to ask.

it turns so asily intoa argument.....but on the other hand sikhi topics relating to sikhi, isnt that whta this forum iz baout to teach us about iskhi, guide us, not personla issues such as these. I am usually ready to cry out ask the panj pyarey jee!

its simple but we mae a big deal of small issues when the issue at hand iz how much do we love our guru and are wqe living according to his sikhi.

vaheguru, im no better, help me too.

penji the reason i started this new topic iz because sooner or later this forum is going to discuss only these sot of issues and u gota see it gets worse day by day, if we really need these answers then i suggets that we ask thse who can guide us, because to be honest he answerds given by sum you can tell thye themselves are v young and may not know whta the right thing is anyway, so you see it becomes meaningles to ask.

it turns so asily intoa argument.....but on the other hand sikhi topics relating to sikhi,  isnt that whta this forum iz baout to teach us about iskhi, guide us, not personla issues such as these. I am usually ready to cry out ask the panj pyarey jee!

its simple but we mae a big deal of small issues when the issue at hand iz how much do we love our guru and are wqe living according to his sikhi.

vaheguru, im no better, help me too.

120840[/snapback]

yes...i totally agree with you bhen ji. but just one thing. i think that the guy who started the topic about " punjabi girls not being interested in sardar men" didnt actually want much adivice from Gurbaani. *this is a Sikhi forum, and we know that everything that revolves around us Sikhs, has to do with what Gurbaani tells us.*...by the looks of the guy who started that topic, it didnt really look like he wanted much advice from Sri Guru Granth Sahib ji. he said that he wanted advice from us girls. and one thing that shocked me was when he stated "i havent even been kissed before" (or something lik that). thats not right.

anyways...thats just me

forgive me ji.