Whats Goin On?

T o all pajees and penjees, forgive me when i say:

all this talk of is singh like keski bib, does keski bibi like singhs!!

its like the answers firstly shud be obvious and secondly its not such a good topic to be in a SIKH forum, u know what i mean. Someon ewill come in here and think what?!these people, amritdharis or non amaritdharis are more messed up then us....

We are here to set an example as sons and daughters of guru gobind singh ji

its a large responsibility which needs to be handled with care and thought.

stay in chardi kala, literally too

fateh ji,

I for the most part agree with what you're sayin... i dunno why people are worried bout what others think... but... they're questions... and if peepz got questions, we should try to answer them to the best of our ability... and i guess politely show them that, 'listen it don't matter what people think... jus do what u gotta do and everything will happen on its own'....

we're a family here, no?... so we gotta help eachother out... but i think its all done in innocence... a couple of curious souls had a couple of questions.. i don't think its TOO bad...

I for the most part agree with what you're sayin... i dunno why people are worried bout what others think... but... they're questions... and if peepz got questions, we should try to answer them to the best of our ability... and i guess politely show them that, 'listen it don't matter what people think... jus do what u gotta do and everything will happen on its own'....

we're a family here, no?... so we gotta help eachother out... but i think its all done in innocence... a couple of curious souls had a couple of questions.. i don't think its TOO bad...

120612[/snapback]

i agree wid what bhaaji sed rolleyes.gif

120612[/snapback]

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa. waheguru Ji Ki Fateh.

i agree with everything you said veer ji. but what about the people who dont listen or who dont try to understand what one's trying to say? are they here to just waste time or something?

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa. waheguru Ji Ki Fateh.

120612[/snapback]

It is true to a certain extent to say that one should not bother what other peeps think. But plz also do realize that apart from the Sikh family, everybody is also part of the human family.

All human beings are created in the 'mirror image' of God. And though they are imperfect in many ways, it is also possible that sometimes God speaks through them to convey a point to you. So one can't totally dismiss other people's opinion.

But better understanding of God will give all of us power to discriminate on what is right and what is wrong and what to listen to and 'what not' to listen to.

And that is from what I understand is the tru meaning of a 'Sikh' or a 'learner'.

bhull chuk maaf..

no no veerji.. don't get me wrong.... i'm not sayin we should dismiss it... by no means... everybody is entitled to their opinions... i actually think of it as a good thing for everybody to give their inputs... that way we can get all perspectives and collectively make better decisions on things....

sorry i wasn't clear about that...

Vaheguruuuu

thing is we can sit here and worry that ppl will come on this forum and laugh at us or think 'u what'. But i dont think that is AS important, what is more important is making sure ppl can come on this forum and discuss issues and the sangat can discuss what they think is right or wrong etc.

if we try to keep such tpics out simply to make the forum look good, we wont be helping the sangat much.

Proud to be singhnee, ur a bit ahead of some in sikh life, some of us are trying to catch up but cos we are still trying we need help from the sangat, we need to ask these Qs.

If the issues wont be raised here then where will they be raised?

I have a lot of respect for ur views and i can see that it is ur pyar for sikhi and wanting sikhi to be respected that has led u to start this thread but this is a youth forum and we have to discuss the issues the YOUTH wants to discuss.

Waheguru ji ka khalsa waheguru ji ki fateh