Hip Hop Is Vile

LifeIsBeautiful

Hip Hop sucks?

Hear this song called

Nas - One Mic

and watch the video.

I can provide links to both...from watching the video and hearing the song....tell me you can not see DIRECT parallels with the Sikhs in India.

121940[/snapback]

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa. Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh.

can you provide links please. thanx ji.

122030[/snapback]

Video + Audio = http://a1460.v138711.c13871.g.vr.akamaistr...usfCrywkeE8xg8f

RealPlayer needed.

Let's break down the correlation :

1st Verse - He's obviously rapping about the trouble cops give Black people jus because their black...how they cant drive around the city safely.

Kind of reminds me of Sikhs who go to the Cities are treated like trash. The trouble we go thru just because we rock Pughs. But, never give up...its their identity, and they wont rest until all of their brothers are home....Kind of like you never want to give up the Sikh identity...and you want all those Sikhs in jail to come home.

Cops arrest us for no reason at all, and chase us around.

2nd Verse - 1984. Miniority versus a "stronger, organized Power". Should explaine nough.

All you need is One Mic to speak your mind.

I used to dream of making a video like this...but depicting Sikhs instead.

Multiple other songs by Nasir Jones that have strong correlations with how Sikhs are raised in India.

It's all about consciousness =)

I got the .mp3 if you want it too

ok ok ok.. to the guy speaking on tupac and saying he wos just hype... have u even hurd his stuff.....2pacalypse now, strictly 4 my niggaz, not very happy wid the new album produced by eminem, but lf u wona speak on ppl like 2pac go and lisen 2 everything he has 2 offer not just the comercial stuff, theres 100's of unrealesd stuff and originals (og's) that was made a good 10 yrs ago but still is 100 times better then the new stuff out there,

bro lisen to the lyrics, lisen to his flow, lisen to the beat.

im not talking about the new remasterd and remixed stuff im speaking on the og's.

for example:

po nigga blues (cause i had 2) (og)

loyal 2 the game (og)

ghetto gospel (og)

^^^^^ these aint the eminem ones

how long will they mourn me. actually the whole thug life album.

hellrazor (og feat stretch) now that is a song completly dedicated to God if u got the ear to lisen.

ganked and gaffled (feat Richie Rich. not the <banned word filter activated> one from uk. this guy from Oakland 2pacs tight homie)

Got 2 survive

Jealous got me strapted (feat. SPICE 1)

One day at a time (feat. SPICE 1)

Smile (feat SCARFACE) dont get me started on Scarface.

who do u believe in. (feat kadafi)

Lord knows (from the me against the world album)

my list goes.....

2pac wos not just gangsta rap his music and attitude wos revelotionary and even tho used 2 talk mess a lot of the time did bring up possitive and big issues

he was a very good artist. and no1 can or will b able to compare 2 him.

another point is Gangsta rap is not 50 cent or mobb deep. if u wona hear gangsta rap go back a couple yrs to the era of MC EIHT (CMW) GETO BOYS (scarfaces clik), SPICE 1, RAPPIN 4TAY wos reppin real possitive gangsta rap, C-BO, ICE CUBE, GANKSTA NIP, 2PAC, SOUTH CENTRAL CARTEL, etc etc.

Hip Hop sucks?

Hear this song called

Nas - One Mic

and watch the video.

I can provide links to both...from watching the video and hearing the song....tell me you can not see DIRECT parallels with the Sikhs in India.

121940[/snapback]

can you provide links please. thanx ji.

122030[/snapback]

Video + Audio = http://a1460.v138711.c13871.g.vr.akamaistr...usfCrywkeE8xg8f

RealPlayer needed.

Let's break down the correlation :

1st Verse - He's obviously rapping about the trouble cops give Black people jus because their black...how they cant drive around the city safely.

Kind of reminds me of Sikhs who go to the Cities are treated like trash. The trouble we go thru just because we rock Pughs. But, never give up...its their identity, and they wont rest until all of their brothers are home....Kind of like you never want to give up the Sikh identity...and you want all those Sikhs in jail to come home.

Cops arrest us for no reason at all, and chase us around.

2nd Verse - 1984. Miniority versus a "stronger, organized Power". Should explaine nough.

All you need is One Mic to speak your mind.

I used to dream of making a video like this...but depicting Sikhs instead.

Multiple other songs by Nasir Jones that have strong correlations with how Sikhs are raised in India.

It's all about consciousness =)

I got the .mp3 if you want it too

122101[/snapback]

umm....veerji/bhenji...the site doesnt work for me... grin.gif