Is God A Punjabi?

Rani

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa. waheguru Ji Ki Fateh.

Sri Guru Granth Sahib ji is written in one type of letters. those letters are also used in Punjabi.  in Sri Guru Granth Sahib ji, there isnt only one language. there are many in there. (in many, many places the languages are mixed up.) the scriptures are written by using the same letters we use to write Punjabi, but the language is called Gurmukhi.

.....and God=Punjabi????? :doh: @  :doh: @  :doh:

WAY "NO" TO THAT JI.

Sikhs and Punjabi people are very very VERY different. believe me, i know. Punjabi people do lori (celebration of birth of a boy) and dont do as much for girls when they're born. Punjabi people deal way too much in the man is better than women issue. punjabi people dance to bad music these days. male Punjabi freshies check out females and stuff.  Punjabi people drink, eat meat, and party like carzy.  Punjabi people follow the caste system too much; my parents always go on and on about how im a jatti and how i should make them proud and if i let them down then other people will be like "oh. youre not jatts. youre a disgrace to jatts. blah blah blah " Punjabi people think too much about what other people think of them "Oh, I need a bigger house and more cars. What will others think about me if I don't get more, more, more?". most Punjabi people thses days would rather go to a party rather than the Gurudwara. Punjabi people think theyre all that.

**ok...i know not all punjabi people are like this. but this generalization is SO true. and i know that you all know it is too.

mind you all....I am a punjaban "so called jatti" too. so i know how it goes :doh: ...unfortunatley. no.gif

when we'll get a Khalistan, we wont have to worry about all of these problems. :)

120890[/snapback]

oh yeah....one more thing ji...this wasnt really towards the person who started this topic. everyones here to learn. im sorry if i offended you ji. forgive me if i did ji. respect.gif

Actually depending on the geographical location and time period in history, God has sent avtars to every nation in the world.

120856[/snapback]

Really? What about here in the americas (north and south)?

I think it was the best choice at the time, since that was what the gurus knew, however we need to make our SGGs and other books into more languages. I think it's a must to keep sikh alive and prevent even more cultural inbreeding...

thats like asking if god is an arab

121651[/snapback]

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa. Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh.

hehehe LOL.gif

well....we dont want to make fun of the person who started this topic now do we?

sry if we offended anyone ji. we love you. :)

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa. Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh.

god is of no natinality, no speical people like some claim hes a isrealite, no he is for evryone

god is of no gender, god is bharpoor all prevasive

he is everywhere, in us and out

he is both sargun and nirgun

god canot be comphrehended by the human mind

by an mind

never will any specieies be able to do this

nothing can estimate gods end and beginning for he has none

god is god

this is one thing humans wil never be able to understand, only expiernce

bhla chua maf

ਚੱਕ੍ਰ ਚਿਹਨ ਅਰੁ ਬਰਨ ਜਾਤਿ ਅਰੁ ਪਾਤਿ ਨਹਿਨ ਜਿਹ ॥

He who is without mark or sign, He who is without caste or line.

ਰੂਪ ਰੰਗ ਅਰੁ ਰੇਖ ਭੇਖ ਕੋਊ ਕਹਿ ਨ ਸਕਤ ਕਿਹ ॥

He who is without colour or form, and without any distinctive norm.

ਅਚਲ ਮੂਰਤਿ ਅਨਭਉ ਪ੍ਰਕਾਸ ਅਮਿਤੋਜਿ ਕਹਿੱਜੈ ॥

He who is without limit and motion, All effulgence, non-descript Ocean.

<> siq nwmu krqw purKu inrBau inrvYru Akwl mUriq AjUnI sYBM gur pRswid

One Universal Creator God. The Name Is Truth. Creative Being Personified. No Fear. No Hatred. Image Of The Undying, Beyond Birth, Self-Existent. By Guru's Grace ~

find your answer with bani

Actually depending on the geographical location and time period in history, God has sent avtars to every nation in the world.

120856[/snapback]

Really? What about here in the americas (north and south)?

I think it was the best choice at the time, since that was what the gurus knew, however we need to make our SGGs and other books into more languages. I think it's a must to keep sikh alive and prevent even more cultural inbreeding...

121622[/snapback]

hmm true but bro it wil be very hard 2 translate the words of Guru Ji and trying to keep that inner meaning at the same time..

if we attempt to FULLY translate guru granth sahib ji, u will need at least a paragraph ffor each word! (sutyms 1 word needs explaining) n even dat is not deep enuf!

uno wah i dunno wot 2say... i cant jsut say "u haf 2 learn punjabi properly"... but then i dunno wot else 2 say! no.gif