Should Sikhism Be Liberalised

sikh_a_disciple

100% in agreement with above post.

Although those that cut beard off and claim sikhi, hopefully with guru ji's blesings they too will come into sikhi soon, there are those who do so much seva at gurdwaras and just need that kirpa and mehr from vaheguru.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

100% in agreement with above post.

Although those that cut beard off and claim sikhi, hopefully with guru ji's blesings they too will come into sikhi soon,  there are those who do so much seva at gurdwaras and just need that kirpa and mehr from vaheguru.

122080[/snapback]

Very graceful 'tweaking' of my runaway rant. thanks

Don't worry it's the air in cyberspace that makes me a so blunt, in real life I actually approach more of a balance between pounding on someone and embracing them.

I know you'll hate me for this but I am just showing you the True Picture.

I dont say we give permission for anything against the Gurus.

Yes, the picture u r trying to show is some how real, but is not true in entirety.

btw u r very tiny crystle of dust of footsteps of person who ever have 1% of sikhi within him/her to have an authority for giving PERMISSION like things :doh:

But We have to change with changing times.

my dear ooops.... no.gif first of all come within great SIKHISM rather welcome to panth KHALSA and then try to think about any change u want to bring in it. It is definit and absolute as itself :) . MODERNISATION ? LOL.gif or LIBERALISATION ? LOL.gif petite, rubish. OK define the meaning and compare with the great Panth KHALSA pray.gifpray.gifpray.gif .

Trimming of Beard should be taken lightly. grin.gif well well...

It will automatically become light, small, tiny, cheap, u ........

dont visualise, just imagine the face with a turban of 7-8 mtrs. trimmed beard and mustaches and BLUSHED with bright make up. Hey Waheguru ji !!!

Yes i am offending you and i do not feel any sorry for it

bhul chuk maaf sangat ji, do Ardaas for me and bless me with the forgiveness.