Sant Samaj, Taksal Reject Calendar

kurtas

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest A Singh.

Contrary to popular belief there is no Jathebandi or Samprada that actually has an authentic lineage back to Guru Gobind Singh Ji's time. The lineage of Taksal goes back to Baba Sundar Singh who started the Taksal in the early 1900s.

This issue has been discussed many times and a search on a forum will suffice; for now it would be best to stick to the topic.

I agree with Damdami Taksal Sant Baba Harnaam Singh Ji Khalsa Dhumma, and Sant Samaj, for there step against Dhol Jageero Da (hmm.. Daughter Killer??)

Its always been Damdami Taksal In the past taking action against govt agents, and people who are trying to kill of Sikhi.

Show your full support to Damdami Taksal Jatha Bhindran (Sant Baba Harnaam Singh Ji Khalsa), dont listen to what people make up, if you have any doubt against Taksal or Sant Baba Harnaam Singh Ji Khalsa then either phone

Gurdwara Gurdarshan Parkash

Village Mehta, Mehta Chowk

District Amritsar,

Panjab

Tel: (0091) 18532 56189

Tel: (0091) 18532 56226

Tel: (0091) 18532 56426

Tel: (0091) 18532 56826

Or ask Sant Baba Jarnail Singh Ji Khalsa "Bhindranwale's" brother Bhai Sahib Bhai Harcharan Singh Ji Rode who are in the UK about Sant Baba Harnaam Singh Ji and Damdami Taksal.

And another thing Damdami Taksal in only the one currently lead by Sant Baba Harnaam Singh Ji and no body else. Eg:Ram Singh (Whom Sant Baba Thakur Singh Ji Khalsa condemned!)

122235[/snapback]

Good one. Jagiro gets surcharged/fined a few crore for the dirty corrupt practices of writing off debts of SGPC members, so she tries to deflect attention away from her guilty verdict by making big speaches about allowing women to do kirtan in Darbar Sahib etc (I have no issue with that).

I also believe women cannot be part of the Panj as out the Sikhs gathered on that momentous day only 5 men stepped forward.

If Damdami Taksal does not take action then Jageero will get her way again!

where has this issue been before? why hasnt anyone else raised it?? Why jageero? is she trying to hide the fact that the Gurdwara Judicial Commission had removed her from Presidentship?

The Calandar is the same dates moved around from the 4th to the 23rd?

We Agree with a Sikh Calandar! but not the one that badal and jageero has issued!

AND... if these problems are sooo much to em, then call Sarbat Khalsa at Sri Akal Takhat Sahib to address these issues and Address SGPC presidentship and Sri Akal Takhat Sahib's Jathedari, and the other 4 Takhats!

Sat Sri Akal:

First and foremost, the Panth has already decided this issue. Women can be a part of the Panj Pyare. Panthic Rehat Maryada says so. This is a non-issue and it is being sensationalized for no reason. Second, separate yourselves from the Kuri Maar Jagiro and look at the actual issue...the issue is about women sewa, not a woman who killed her daughter (a point that people opposing women's sewa are now hiding behind).

The issue is about women doing sewa at Harimandir Sahib. Now, you are going to tell me that you would stop your own mothers and sisters from doing sewa of Guru Sahib? If women were not allowed to do sewa of Guru Sahib, then why did Guru Nanak Sahib accept the sewa of Bebe Nanaki? Why did Guru Gobind Singh Ji accept the sewa of Mata Bhag Kaur by fighting in battle? Why do we recite about the Sikh mothers who watched their infant children get chopped to bits and wore them around their necks? What about those women who shamed the 40 Bedawaai Sikhs back to the service of the Guru, knowing that these were their husbands who would die under the service of the Guru? Guru Sahiban assigned women to be Parchariks. Do you know that while Tegh Bahadur Sahib (not appointed Guru yet) was doing meditation at the village of Bakala, that it was Mata Gujri that had the sewa of Pehradaar (incidentally, this was relayed in a Katha by a Taksali Singh). After all this service to Sikhi, you gonna tell me that women are not allowed to do sewa of Harimandir Sahib? So Sikh women can raise Shaheeds but not wash the floor of Harimandir Sahib?

Gurbani states that there is only one Man, that is the Almighty (Akaal Purakh - Purakh is derived from the word Purash, which means man) and we all are women (done because men had been stereotyped as being the strong and powerful and the women weak and submissive per my little observation). People keep bringing up the point that Guru Sahib asked for heads and 5 men got up. Tell me, did Guru Sahib ask for 5 men, or was the invitation open to everyone? That same invitation is given to every Sikh at the time of Amrit to this day, to which women AND men answer with their heads.

So all you who are against women doing sewa at Harimandir Sahib, first go home and tell your mothers and sisters that they are not allowed to do sewa at the Gurudwara anymore. After you have them agree to that, then go and campaign for this issue. Heck, I want to see the 5 Singhs that passed this resolution tell their sisters and mothers (if still living) that same thing.