Amrit vela

Guest mehtab

waheguru ji ka khalsa waheguru ji ki fateh jio

awww..

man i gues i do need"khalsa bootcamp" hahahahhahaha

awesome thing...i like the idea of calling each other ...cuz man my mum is TIERDDDD..,,she tired wakin me up..i can never get up when my MUM JI OR DAD JI tells me too..if its some one else..gosh i feel shame and get up!

so vicky bro..i will ring u up..cuz i even if i get up bit late it still be early for u..haha( if i get up at 6am ur time be 4am) hahaha rolleyes.gif

how bout that!!! B) :T: AND I WILL GIVE U THE "BOOT CAMP" TREATMENT..oh dont worry bout that :umm: (oh thank ju waheguru ji...EVIL SIS MUAHAHAHAHAHA) lol

rochak bro..can u call me?? aroud teh time taht u go to sleep; u said u sleep at 2 or 3 etc..so when eva u sleep at 3 ring me up..oh man..i be in debt!

jus for bout 20 days...so i can get into habbit :umm:

but with a lovin voice of bro..not the wacko.gif -->wacko.gif think(i can never get up if u yell, but vicky bro..u gona get wacko.gif HAHAHAHA!

now dont u change ur # ...lol jk

but u all

plz do ardas for us...

so lets try callin each other...be awesome...

what are friends for huh!!(do i have to SEND THAT FWD again... :T: )

much piyyaaar let me know

waheguru ji kakhalsa waheguru jiki fateh

Vaheguroo jee kaa Khalsa Vaheguroo jee kee Fateh!!

Yeh the calling idea really works!! I also have another suggestion, after ishnaan, just before you are about to turn off the shower, blast COLD water on yourself, only for like 30 sec to 1 min, trust me, it works, because not only it wakes you up but it also boosts the blood circulation around your body....

try it... rolleyes.gif

Vaheguroo jee kaa Khalsa Vaheguroo jee kee Fateh!!!

Guest mehtab

kaur13 jee, thats what i used to do in summer, right in the beginning of the shower, and trust me its way harder to do it in the beginning...dunno how that helps in the end though...will have to try worthy.gif:

vwihgurU jI kw Kwlsw!

vwihgurU jI kI &iqh!!

Amritwela is not at all an easy thing... only come by HIS kirpa so we have to do ardaasa everyday that guru sahib bless us with Amritwela... and try to do sangat of real chardi kala gursikhs... it helps improving on jeevni and Amritwela... I was most laziest till 3-4 years back then some gursikh chardi kala ppl helped me improve on... now also laziness attacks but i had to remember **farida pichal raat na jaagyoye, jeevandro mouyohe** and have to do ardaasa, then i can fight laziness...

TV at all is not good... eating junk food at night doesn't allow to get up at Amritwela... Being online till late night also disturbs... should get to bed by 9:00 PM... well yeah once Amritwela becomes regular then no matter what time you goto bed... its just guru sahib kirpa but we have to put our effort and this is what we can do...

Bhul Chuk di Khima

Daas

vwihgurU jI kw Kwlsw!

vwihgurU jI kI &iqh!!

oh ppl

i juz noticed!

if u wash your hair with cold water, i mean juz apply cold water to your scalp while taking bath, not washing with shampoo/conditioner...juz washing with water, u will feel more fresh...and i didn't yawn even once...maybe coz the day earlier i woke up at 2:20 PM (LOL) but still its worth a try hana! worthy.gif:

try it wubb.gif

forget bout cold water or feeling cold ^_^

bolayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy sooooooooooooooo nihaaaaaaaaaaaaaalllllllll

SATSRIAKAAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ps : i also noticed that taking bath with cold water brings my anger down grin.gifgrin.gif