Some Words Of Inspiration To Live By

humble_kaur

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa , Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh.

I had a long msn chat with a dear friend/sister, and the inspiration that I was able to get out of that chat I would like to share with you. Through that chat, I realized how Waheguru Ji did such kirpa on me that I was not able to see it before. I have not yet become a Sikh. So I am not worthy to call myself Kaur. But, in my heart, I know very soon, I will. I would like to share my story with you.

I found myself spiritually lost. Now that I have found Waheguru Ji, nothing seems to matter to me .... ok, fine...almost nothing! I love this new life He has blessed me with. I can't get enough. The more I read, the more I thirst for God. As it says in Bani "if one is hungry for the true name let the hungry consume his pain."

I always depended on happiness from others, but now I want to attach myself only to the feet of the True Guru. Then true happiness will come to me, and nothing in this world can affect that happiness.

What brought happiness back into my life was to realize that nothing in this world is permanent. Everything you see, feel or touch can and will disappear. Whatever happens to me in this life is His will...and His Will is Sweet. Only love the Lord...cuz all that exists is the Lord. If you have any worries, as I, remember God is in charge of my life, so there can be no worries.

God gave me all this pain, because I started to forget Him. It is written in Gurbani, that when happy, you forget, when in pain, you remember. If this is the way that I remember Him, then I will accept all the pain He has to give. As Gurbani says, pain is the medicine, while pleasure/love of maya is the disease.

Family and Friends are always slow at responding to your needs, but the bestest Friend of all is all around you, every second. Guru Ji is here, watching over me. Even when I was hurting, I knew that there is a purpose that is beyond us. I lost faith in Waheguru Ji. But, that Faith will grow stronger with love. The more I love God, the more faith I will have in Him.

A Gursikh told me that, in order to wake up at Amrit Vela..just love God the same deepness you would love your true love...you would do anything to see him, meet him in the night, anything...it's the same for Guru Ji..love him so much you cannot stand to be separate from Him. Taken in that light...you already have an eternal lover ; ) (hehehe). As my dear sister Summer said, "Looks like you found True Love, because you definitely are blushing!"

So remember, first thing important in life is God, Bani and Simran, and then everything else follows.

God Bless

Rab Rakha

Forgive this humble servant for any pain and sufferings she may have caused. For she is just a mere human being. But please do let me shed the Light of the True Guru. For He is the Supreme Being.

P.S. Thank you for the wonderful inspirational stories that many of you have shared with us. I am just starting to realize Waheguru Ji, and through your help and inspirational guidance, my love for Waheguru Ji will become stronger.

On a personal note, thank you bhenji for making me realize this. I Love You!

Bhul Chuk Maaf