I Like This Girls, But...

Guest _Gupt Singh_

Waheguru ji ka khalsa waheguru ji ki fateh

No it just left me confused, if you 'think' you love someone then why not marry them?

if kaam does take over then cant you just get married considering you have decided to marry. i mean leaving someone, ok its good cos it teaches u to be detached yeh but it may cause all sorts of problems when u do get married to someone else cos u got a past.

or maybe it doesnt and im the only one on this forum complaining that relationships with anyone other than the person u gonna marry can cause probs with ur partner. :)

Waheguru ji ka khalsa waheguru ji ki fateh!

124928[/snapback]

this all sounds rather manmat to me. love marriages and all that. if you got kaam for someone than marry em?????????????? marriage isnt about kaam its about 2 gursikhs helping each other in their sikhi and building a strong relationship with each other and with waheguru.

we shouldnt have relationships at all with opposite gender, the only relationship shuold be when we are married.

the idea of "dating" someone is OK cus u know ur gonna marry them is stupid, you should see them as youre brother or sister until you are actually married

from amarjeet singh

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No it just left me confused, if you 'think' you love someone then why not marry them?

if kaam does take over then cant you just get married considering you have decided to marry. i mean leaving someone, ok its good cos it teaches u to be detached yeh but it may cause all sorts of problems when u do get married to someone else cos u got a past.

or maybe it doesnt and im the only one on this forum complaining that relationships with anyone other than the person u gonna marry can cause probs with ur partner. :)

Waheguru ji ka khalsa waheguru ji ki fateh!

124928[/snapback]

this all sounds rather manmat to me. love marriages and all that. if you got kaam for someone than marry em?????????????? marriage isnt about kaam its about 2 gursikhs helping each other in their sikhi and building a strong relationship with each other and with waheguru.

we shouldnt have relationships at all with opposite gender, the only relationship shuold be when we are married.

the idea of "dating" someone is OK cus u know ur gonna marry them is stupid, you should see them as youre brother or sister until you are actually married

from amarjeet singh

125129[/snapback]

ok true but I'm not saying marry someone if you got kaam but marry someone if you want to marry them but maybe marry them sooner IF its due to kaam that u abt to leave them. I'm not saying its right to have a relationship but if you have got into it, then I'm saying what I thnk shud be done. ie. isnt it going to affect the relatioship with ur partner after u have already been in an r'ship with someone b4?

thats all im saying blush.gif :doh: @

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

I think Tarrandeep Kaur Bhaen Jee is emphasising the huge difference between the Gurmat concept of marriage from the "Western/Bollywood" concept of marriage.

This is probably a sweeping generalisation, but Western or Bollywood inspired marriages are based generally on Moh and Kaam of couples towards each other.

Whereas as a Gurmat marriage is concerned with two persons coming together to advance their spirituality and aiming to meet Waheguroo together. It is not based on Moh or Kaam. The compatibility of the couples (such as age, personality, education, etc) is an important consideration in the marriage, but the overall objective of meeting Waheguroo must not be lost.

Therefore if both boy and girl go into the marriage realising that they are getting together to reach Waheguroo, then issues of previous Moh and Kaam with other people should not really be affecting their decision-making.

Bhul Chuk Maaf

Waheguroo

:) :doh:

So true, you don't know whether you will end up marrying that person..

Guru Jee may have a different plan for you.

125137[/snapback]

HANJI! i mean u need ot be a bhramgiani to know the future...

YET if u R a bhramingiani u wont be attached ot anything ie: gf.. therefore u wont have the porblem in the 1st place!!!

ok ok ill translate that..

in other words... follow the above advice :TH:

Guest _Gupt Singh_
pray.gif All of you guys posted wonderful replies. Its a very good sangat I'm experiencing here. There is sooooooooooooo much love going on here :) . it is wonderful. actually i have never felt like this before, not even with the ppl i know, but i do not know any of you guys personally, but still feel soooooooooo close to all of you even though i have never seen you or met any of you. life would be soooooo easy if these kind of ppl are around you in real life too. love you all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!