parkarma

The first time I saw a person doing Dandaouth and Parkarma I thought this guy is just doing alot of Pakhand. I didn’t know what it was. I thought what a showoff, can’t he do a normal Mathaa Tek? But then after asking people and Gianis at Gurdwaras I came to know the significance of Dandaout and Parkarma. It is done purely out of love and respect i.e. shardha for Guru Saab. But I see very few Sikhs doing this great practice of D&P. It would be great if a lot more people started doing it. But I have noticed people doing just parkarma but no Dandaout.

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Parkirma is actually what I admire Taksali Veers the most for. They are the ones who I have seen doing it most. !!

and about Dandaut, I think that required a lot of guts. People like me who are full of ego can't really do it when there is sangat! hehe.

btw, I've heard that Bhai Sahib Randheer Singh Ji always did dandaut when he went to Guru Sahib.