parkarma

waheguru ji ka khalsa waheguru ji ke fateh!!

can u guys please help me? im student and i am coming into sikhi. the thing is that i have a couple of question that i wanted to know if u could answer.

y is it that people do a parkarma when they have done there metha taak? is it just another way of doing darshan of Guru Granth Sahib Ji?

thank u.

waheguru ji ka khalsa waheguru ji ke fateh!!

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest SikhForLife

i dont agree with the whole parkarma thing.. its .. ritualistic i think.. matha theek .. is when u bow and surrender your head/mind/body/soul to your Guru.. thats all u need to do.. goin round and round in circles doest have any practical purpose in my opinion.. might as well sit down and concentrate on Gurbani!

piareo,

doing pakarma around maharaj........HAS a deep meaning.....it means.... ^_^ GURU SAHIB MAY I NEVER WALK WITH MY FEET TO A PLACE WHERE SINS ARE COMMITTED.........AND SHOULD I ALWAYS HAVE THE *PREET* COMING TO YOUR HOUSE WITHOUT ANY FAILURE ^_^

and also.....one of the greatest brahmgiani exisxted during ^_^ GURU ARJAN SAHIB MAHARAJ ^_^ TIME........bhai gudass jee once said*BLESSED ARE THOSE FEET WHO DO PAKARMA AROUND GURU MAHARAJ*............doing pakarma is a sign of.......NIMARTA........but ofcourse it should be done with love...........but i know......there are some....idiots use for doing pakand............for some of u who don't know anything about some things........don't give your own mat be because it is MAN DE MAT........so it is ..........MANMAT!!.......always refer what sikhi says piareo :e: what sikhi says..........pakarma even was done by puratan sikhs.

^_^ your feet's dust ^_^

Guest SikhForLife
doing pakarma around maharaj........HAS a deep meaning.....it means....  GURU SAHIB MAY I NEVER WALK WITH MY FEET TO A PLACE WHERE SINS ARE COMMITTED.........AND SHOULD I ALWAYS HAVE THE *PREET* COMING TO YOUR HOUSE WITHOUT ANY FAILURE

well why cant u just sit and listen to Gurbani.. .. and do an ardas later asking for the above?