Aarteee

sall

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest militant singh

Bruvaz all i can say is that this is wrong evry organisation or group of people have corrupt and anti gurmat people who are in the thats jus the way it is i know 1 faction of the DDT does hindu rituals and stuff but they themselves have become corrupted and the guru will not be pleased with that the sun moon and stars do the almightys aarti no need 4 plates or jots a jot is allowed 4 light inside a room. Its hould not be used 2 wave around the Guru Granth sahib ji (Our immortal guru even in the times of the walking gurus sikhs did not do this aarti 2 them y do it now The guru Granth sahib is not a idol but our guru -shabad guru we worship its bani - these hindu rituals r anti sikh and r an effort by elements in our community and from outside 2 divide us and ''hinduize'' us all i say is do not preform hindu rituals,do not go 2 babas,sants or whateva u may call them pray 2 the 1 god pure and simple live with dignity and die for the faith Live ur sikhi in a pure way no need 4 rituals and ova rubbish people do these days Our leaders r corrupt and no our community is divided and theres in fightin we need 2 unite with a new leader 2 lead us in to the next decade and we need 2 go back and read the saakhis from the gurus times and the stories of heroic sikhs such as baba Deep singh And Jarnail Singh Ju KhALSA Bhinderanwale ....WJKKWJKF --KHALISTAN ZINDABAAD

when the sikhs were living in the jungles without barely any food, how much aarti did they do?

you know what the fact is this, there are over 900 million hindus surrounding sikhs. Hindu rituals and beliefs are going to assimilate into sikhi, it's a proven fact about assimilation. Is sikhi exactly what is was in the times of the Gurus, I highly doubt it. I mean for God's sake in this age RSS workers do shashtar vidiya and puja while sikhs are afraid to tell their kids about the soldier aspect in saint-soldier. The sikhs put mohandas gandhi as their bapu rather than guru gobind singh as their pita.

It is so hard for people to grasp baani as Guru becuase Hindus don't have this concept. So many sikhs in india are too scared to realize the revolutionary faith which is sikhi. They try to be as close to hindu rituals as possible so as not to offend their 900 million hindu countrymen. It is hard to be different for the sikhs of india.

In the west, sikhi may take a more christian bend. In pakistan sikhs are probably doing Islam type stuff and in india well it's the hindufied version of sikhi. What is the real sikhi, probably the one practiced in california and canada or england.

• 7 months later...
Guest Singh_jee

OK OK why don't we ask guru ji if aarti is wrong??? we do an ardas each and every one of us and see what the hukamnama comes out to be... that sthe way guru ji talks to us... trust me ive seen things happen because of what guru ji has said and it is soooo miraculous!

Oh and personally u can do all the aarthees u want all the jhot lighting this and that... most important thing is NAAM SIMRAN andd also Guru Nanak dev ji said you can do what you want but there is only one way of getting to god! If u dont see god in everyone, you don't see god at all! so no one is manmukh, gurmukh, gursikh, brahman NOTHING its all WAHEGURUS and if you want to get to him and be at his feet all the time, you have to manage to see god in everyone

AKAAAAAAAAAAL!

OK OK why don't we ask guru ji if aarti is wrong??? we do an ardas each and every one of us and see what the hukamnama comes out to be... that sthe way guru ji talks to us... trust me ive seen things happen because of what guru ji has said and it is soooo miraculous!

Guru Ji has already given us the answer: GAGAN ME THAAL RAV CHAND DEEPAK BANNE...

mann_kaum_layee_qurbaan ji d_oh.gif thanks once again for yet another inspiring post

Gurfateh,

ppl please be clear when u are talking about aarti, majority of the ppl are saying aarti is manmat, no aarti is shabad gurbani, please be clear when you state things; whether you are talking about the ritual or the actual shabad.

Guru Ji showered with flowers; "Phoolan ki bharka bharkavae..."

Its a sign of respect and love for guru ji...its the least we can do. We do it when parkash and sukh asan takes place of guru ji also.

As for doing bhog of langar and prashad and offering prashad to guru ji 1st; we see Maharaj ji as our living guru, is it not disrespectful if we do not giv prashad ti guru ji 1st?

You have to understand that in the langar, we refer to the prashaada as roti before it is blessed with guru ji's kirpa and then it is reffered to as parshada. So the significance of doing bhog...you make your mind up.

Forgive for my mistakes.

Fateh Ji.

Guest Singh_jee

Gurfateh,

ppl please be clear when u are talking about aarti, majority of the ppl are saying aarti is manmat, no aarti is shabad gurbani, please be clear when you state things; whether you are talking about the ritual or the actual shabad.

Fateh Ji.

forget manmat and gurmat and this and that and what type of sikh you are! 4 get it all! how do you love your guur, how do you do your ownn things! not what anybody else does.. coz thats judgement and are we supposd 2 giv judgement?!?! NO so u carry on with your sikhi ile carry on with mine and we'll all live happily ever after!

Guest Singh_jee

ohh and sumthin i 4got 2 add earlier...

AKAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLL

DHAN DHAN GURU GRANTH SAHIB JEE... Only he can anser your questions...

look at how great our GURU is!

WAHEGURU!

Gurfateh,

Fateh Ji.

forget manmat and gurmat and this and that and what type of sikh you are! 4 get it all! how do you love your guur, how do you do your ownn things! not what anybody else does.. coz thats judgement and are we supposd 2 giv judgement?!?! NO so u carry on with your sikhi ile carry on with mine and we'll all live happily ever after!

Thats what im trying to get across blush.gif