SGPC says it's ok to eat meat as long it is jatka

Vir Singh

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so my question is that if they do put it in the Rehat that Jathka Meat is allowed, how many of you will follow that Rehat. Every time i tried to point out that Monas should be allowed to kirtan, most of you bought up this Rehat which now you don't agree with.

Either follow it fully or don't follow it all.

Most of you brought up the quote which Guru Gobind singh said, Rehat piyari muj ko sikh nahi. It was something along those line. So What Rehat was Guru ji talking about? The one created by the SGPC or the Rehat of SGGS???

okay which rehat are we to follow.. the ones that is been brought by the taksali's .. akj's ... SGPC.. ??? which one

the Rehat which is written within you, The Rehat of our Guru SGGS.

You see there will be discrepencies if you follow the rehat created by humans, because our nature has become to create a difference. to create soemting which we think is best. You can make your own Rehat. If someoen does not like that soemoen will create another one because they don't like that one.

Same thing is happening in our Gurudwaras. In Austin there are not more than 50 Sikh Families Sindis Included. They could not even agree on ONE Gurudwara. Something happened so they split. NOt even 50 families can agree on ONE Gurudwara. And what make me think that we are all gona agree on ONE Rehat. Rehat which is due to change by the Mind of Man. They add stuff they take out stuff.

Follow you heart. Pray for guidence on what you should do. Follow that which you find in the SGGS to the best of your ability. Do not worry if you mess up once. God is not just waiting for you to screw up so he can punish you. He is the forgiver of all Forgivers. Find him in your heart, once you begin to feel taht he is within you then you don't have to read the Rehat to follow it. You will find the Rehat within you.

Waheguru.

Guru Pyaaree Sadh Sangat Jeeo

vwihgurU jI kw Kwlsw!

vwihgurU jI kI &iqh!!

I feel that the SGPC is a group controlled by ppl who r simply poloitically inclined // they cud not get into the National Political scenario for obvious reasons and are now runnning some cult ! If meat eating (JHATKA) is allowed then answer this question mr. calcutta //

"why is meat NOT server at the Darbar Sahib , or for that reason at any Gurudwaara" ...

Guru Sahib and the Guru Granth Sahib jee have asked us to eat food only to sustain ourselves .. those who fall prey to the taste of meat will be punished in His darbaar !

SPGE Inc. ... needs a break in life . My message is clear to them -- >> // DO NOT MISGUIDE THE SIKH YOUTH //

if they have their way... one day they will say that its ok to have beer/wine etc if you make it in your own backyard. they r a twisted bunch of ppl

bhoolan dee khima karnaa jee

Gur Fateh Jeeo

daas

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fathe

Perhaps some people did not understand what I meant. Or for those who do, here is a much clearer and sharper image of what i'm trying to say. Rehat should be followed, I follow AKJ rehat in that I don't eat meat, drugs, alchol,etc. Anybody who says that it's all right to eat meat, is WRONG, and SHOULD NOT be followed. Chaos isn't exactly going to erupt if people stop following the SGPC. What is going to happen is change. Say people don't follow the SGPC, then what's gonna happen? Someone or something could take up where they left off, or go in the complete opposite way. What I want, is just someone who takes Rehat to heart, and isn't afraid to fight for it. The only reason that these people are saying it's all right to eat meat, is because they're afraid of 1. The Indian Government, and 2. The people who are so lazy, call themselves Sikhs, and then go on criticizing the people who do take rehat seriously. These people are despicable and I do despise them. From the above, i'm trying to say that we shouldn't be afraid, because we are Sikh's, and Guru Hargobind Ji made us Saint Soldiers. If we have to fight to save our religion, and by that I mean the truest form of our religion, then so be it. If we don't our religion IS and WILL BE GONE.

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fathe

Here is the problem with that. In the past Akal Takht had complete control over all sikh groups, jathas etc.. Now SGPC, one single group, has full control over akal takht, and if the jathedar does something sgpc doesnt agree with, they have authority (which they gave themselves) to kick him out and replace him with someone new, with full support from GOI.

thats where the problem is. soon we will be seeing more and more puppets leading the panth.

vwihgurU jI kw Kwlsw!

vwihgurU jI kI &iqh!!

Guru Sahib's HUKAM...

**Dhrig tina ka jeeviya je likh likh veechey naao

kheti jin ki ujre khalware kya thaao

sache surume bahare agge lahe na daad

Akal eh na aakhiye akal gavaayiye baad

Akli sahib seviye akli paayiye maan

Akli padd ke boojhiye akli keechey daan

Nanak aakhe rah ehu hor galan saitaan**

This HUKAM concludes everything... First tuks clear that Cursed is their life who just write books on naam or gursikhi without their own jeevni upto the mark. Then guru sahib said that it is not wisdom which leads to arguements... why are we doing arguements? It is not wisdom... its stupidity... if someone don't agree with the truth... guru sahibs hukam is **moorkhe naal na lujhiye**

Then next tuk tells us use our wisdom leads us to serve lord and we should just pray to guru sahib to give us that knowledge that we can understand what is right and what is wrong... then next tuk tells us... Use ur wisdom to understand what someone writes... only guru sahib wrote truth in dhan shri guru granth sahib ji... rest everyone writes according to the limited knowledge they have... understand gurbani and follow... we can take help of veechaar by real chardi kala gurmukhs but not just anyone or everyone... Nanak says only this is the right path... rest everything is evil. So i request my dear veerjee and bhenjis to not to argue on things... understand gurbani... and follow it... this is the only rehat for gursikhs... well ofcourse the rehat told by 5 and rehat written in books is the minimum rehat wi

thout which we are not sikhs at all but for improving jeevni every tuk in guru granth sahib ji maharaaj is a rehat... don't argue... just keep imbued in seva and simran... if someone has any doubt... just try to clear it with what knowledge guru sahib gave us but when it start going to arguement don't continue it and back out... no point arguing with moorakh... those who eat meat won't stop eating until guru sahib do kirpa and ofcourse they won't be able to concentrate on naam abhyaas... rehat is the most complicated topic and should never be argued upon... just follow pratham rehat eh jaan khande ki pahul chake and then the basic rehat told by 5 to follow... rest follow guru granth sahib ji maharaaj and improve the jeevni

Bhul Chuk di Khima

Daas

vwihgurU jI kw Kwlsw!

vwihgurU jI kI &iqh!!

no point arguing with moorakh... those who eat meat won't stop eating until guru sahib do kirpa and ofcourse they won't be able to concentrate on naam abhyaas... rehat is the most complicated topic and should never be argued upon... just follow pratham rehat eh jaan khande ki pahul chake and then the basic rehat told by 5 to follow... rest follow guru granth sahib ji maharaaj and improve the jeevni

^_^^_^ very true ^_^