Sikhs In The Square

rKr

I think this event should be.....hmm whats the word - advertised....not quite....but u know what i mean lol........ as much as possible like the 2004 Hyde Park one - As soon as possible - because the earlier people start to find out the better it will be and the bigger the turn out. Like the posters in all Gurdwara's and Radio Announcements should start ASAP!!! The aim should be that everyone - well all the youth anyways, should have heard about this at least one week before it takes place - ie by 2 weeks from today - As much people as possible. (obviously its up to them to turn up and take part or not afterwards themselves).

Jagtar Singh Ji - do you know how we're doing on this side at the moment??

Thanks!!!

WJKK WJKF!!!

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think this event should be.....hmm whats the word - advertised....not quite....but u know what i mean lol........ as much as possible like the 2004 Hyde Park one - As soon as possible - because the earlier people start to find out the better it will be and the bigger the turn out. Like the posters in all Gurdwara's and Radio Announcements should start ASAP!!! The aim should be that everyone - well all the youth anyways, should have heard about this at least one week before it takes place - ie by 2 weeks from today - As much people as possible. (obviously its up to them to turn up and take part or not afterwards themselves).

Jagtar Singh Ji - do you know how we're doing on this side at the moment??

Thanks!!!

WJKK WJKF!!!

126562[/snapback]

Could Sikhs from Coventry post with an update on coaches.

I'm sure LEicester will manage to arrange more than 3 coaches...

Word is being passed around...

get to uni's and radio stations ASAP

YSL should be on the ariwaves with RAAJ RADIO and hopefully AMRIT BANI later this week... contact is being made as we speak.

Politely requested GNG Smethwick president for several coaches- he agreed to book one coach for now but if the locals on sikhsangat forum would POLITELY make a similiar benti he will book more at least on standby.

126688[/snapback]

Good on Guru Nanak Gurdwara Smethwick. I'm sure if enough Sikh youth politely request the Gurdwara to arrange transport that this will be forthcoming.

However, Guru Nanak Gurdwara Smethwick is not the only Gurdwara in Birmingham that could send coaches.

What about South Birmingham, Tividale, West Brom even Soho Road - Sikh Sangat members in Birmingham should also be requesting these Gurdwaras to arrange transport.