Grt Saints

sewak sikh

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Mahpursh! LOL.gif !

How many of these followed the proper maryada as laid out by Panth?

Or did they make their own maryadas and created sects and caused division and downfall of the Panth?

Does anyone have any clue of what Brahmgiani is?

How come there were no sants before 1900s?

Sant is used for Guru Ji is Sukhmani Sahib!

So by being labelled sants, what are they trying to prove?

That they are Gurus?

Why didn't they follow maryada of Panth? Was their ego too big? Wanted to create sects and wanted to be dehdhari Gurus/Sants?

Their avastha was bigger than that of Baba Budda Ji to be labelled Sants?

Did they have a clue of who Brahmgiani is according to Sukhmani Sahib?

How many of these dudes did kirat and how many of them did vund shuk?

Awsw ] gj swFy qY qY DoqIAw, iqhry pwiein qg ] glI ijn@w jpmwlIAw, loty hiQ inbg ] Eie hir ky sMq n AwKIAih, bwnwris ky Tg ]1] AYsy sMq, n mo kau Bwvih ] fwlw isau pyfw gtkwvih ]1] rhwau ] bwsn mWij crwvih aUpir, kwTI Doie jlwvih ] bsuDw Koid krih duie cUly@, swry mwxs Kwvih ]2] Eie pwpI sdw iPrih AprwDI, muKhu Aprs khwvih ] sdw sdw iPrih AiBmwnI, sgl kutMb fubwvih ]3] ijqu ko lwieAw iqq hI lwgw, qYsy krm kmwvY ] khu kbIr ijsu siqguru BytY, punrip jnim n AwvY ]4]2] {pMnw 476}

slok mÚ 1 ] igAwn ivhUxw gwvY gIq ] BuKy mulW Gry msIiq ] mKtU hoie kY kMn pVwey ] Pkru kry horu jwiq gvwey ] guru pIru sdwey mMgx jwie ] qw kY mUil n lgIAY pwie ] Gwil Kwie ikCu hQhu dyie ] nwnk rwhu pCwxih syie ]1] (pMnw 1245)

anywayssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss it was great to see the pictures of the great sants, its beautiful to see so many ppl spending their lives dedicating it to God in the way theywant or as I believe they are sent to earth to help others.

With God's Grace we are so fortunate that we have their darshan even if only in the form of a photo.

I remember what I read abt Baba Nand Singh Ji Maharaj- Babaji was approached by someone who told Babaji that someone was saying bad stuff about them - BabaJi didnt mind cos the person who approached Babaji prided himself for being so close to Babji but Babaji explained that the other person who was saying bad things abt them was actually closer to them as he sat there in deep concentration thinking of how best to diss Babaji.

Reminds me of this topic, ppl come and say bad things about some of the sants but they also get darshan of them haha.

Sants are at one with God, Akalpurkh, btw I said sants not so called sants.

btw hope 2c more photos

anywayssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss it was great to see the pictures of the great sants, its beautiful to see so many ppl spending their lives dedicating it to God in the way theywant or as I believe they are sent to earth to help others.

With God's Grace we are so fortunate that we have their darshan even if only in the form of a photo.

I remember what I read abt Baba Nand Singh Ji Maharaj- Babaji was approached by someone who told Babaji that someone was saying bad stuff about them - BabaJi didnt mind cos the person who approached Babaji prided himself for being so close to Babji but Babaji explained that the other person who was saying bad things abt them was actually closer to them as he sat there in deep concentration thinking of how best to diss Babaji.

Reminds me of this topic, ppl come and say bad things about some of the sants but they also get darshan of them haha.

btw hope 2c more photos

145920[/snapback]

i was just wondering could you tell me how you know who is a sant and who isnt?

because i havent got a clue

it is just all of those who have sant in front of their name?

btw hope 2c more photos

145920[/snapback]

i was just wondering could you tell me how you know who is a sant and who isnt?

because i havent got a clue

it is just all of those who have sant in front of their name?

146196[/snapback]

why not ask your bhai sahib ji from your jatha? :e: