Grt Saints

sewak sikh

FOR THAT FACT I M REMOVING BABA RANJIT SINGH JI'S PHOTO TO AVOID MORE

CONTROVERSIES

126653[/snapback]

Waheguru ji ka khalsa waheguru ji ki fateh

Bro lets be strong here, why u going to remove their pic cos someone else doesnt like it?

Anyways funny how no one complains about Baba Isher Singh Ji's pic cos they allow matha tek and yet they are one of the greatest saints/Babas I have known or heard of.

BUT I accept Baba Ranjit Singh not ready to let ppl touch his feet cos I don't think he at the stage of the Mahapurshs but he accepts he wrong and I think I got no right to tell u now to get rid of his pic and cos u know he aint anything less than a great guy u keep his pic brother.

BTW the second pic of Baba Nand Singh JI, thats my laptop background, love it so much :TH:

And I dont know how to add pics but I'd add my image thing on SS anyday but I guess u can look at it like that hunna?

FOR THAT FACT I M REMOVING BABA RANJIT SINGH JI'S PHOTO TO AVOID MORE

CONTROVERSIES

126653[/snapback]

Bro lets be strong here, why u going to remove their pic cos someone else doesnt like it?

Anyways funny how no one complains about Baba Isher Singh Ji's pic cos they allow matha tek and yet they are one of the greatest saints/Babas I have known or heard of.

BUT I accept Baba Ranjit Singh not ready to let ppl touch his feet cos I don't think he at the stage of the Mahapurshs but he accepts he wrong and I think I got no right to tell u now to get rid of his pic and cos u know he aint anything less than a great guy u keep his pic brother.

BTW the second pic of Baba Nand Singh JI, thats my laptop background, love it so much :TH:

And I dont know how to add pics but I'd add my image thing on SS anyday but I guess u can look at it like that hunna?

126747[/snapback]

bro its ok

but as i told dont do ninda of any sant no.gif

we r(atleast me) too small to be a judge OF the saints :) .If u dont like somebody no probs but always see somebody's GOOD qualities.

SANT BABA ISHER SINGH JI RARA SAHIB WALE FOR THAT FACT STAND ALONE WITH THE TOP BRIGADE OF SAINTS OF THAT TIME LIKE:

BABA NAND SINGH JI, BABA ATTAR SINGH JI ,BHAI VIR SINGH JI,BHAI RANDHIR SINGH AND MANY MORE UGHE TE UCHE MAHAPURUSH.

GUR FATEH