Sikhrajput

Bundha

Sangat Ji,

Please visit site www.sikhrajput.com

It has a forum on it and people are posting wildly inaccurate info and lies about Sikhi. Mostly I think it is RSS up to their evil tricks again.

Please make a conserted effort to rebuff the lies, I have started but there are too many threads to cope with. :)

WJKKWJKF.

If you go to the Forum on this site check out the post "Forget the nonsense read the text" or "Sikh racist sites" or "Khalastan is a joke"

This first thread is a HUGE post that gives lie after lie, same with the second one.

it's a lame duck attempt...it's been done before under different "Sikh" site names...

it's a group of hindus with hindutva leanings that post with each other....each keeping a certain "identity" thus making it appear that the forum has a real "diversity"....infact, it';s just a bunch of guys who build strawman arguments and then tear them down themselves to meet their final goal => ridicule/diminish sikhi

believe me, it's been done before.....it's usually very easy to spot...some of the posts are actually copy/pasted from years ago

my suggestion.....just bombard them with khalistani thread after thread after thread...it'll piss em off nicely...hehehe

This site is from toronto.

I don't know if anyone notice but above it has toronto business promotion banners ie- sanj savera radio :) @

Kuljit Janjua hosted this site:

His email: kuljit.janjua@sikhrajput.com

His phone number: Phone :

(1)-416-473-SAVE

Please if you are calling, be calm and tell him to remove his lies.