Riots In Handsworth Tonight - Protect The Gurudwar

I heard it was that a 14yr old illegal immigrant jamaican girl who stole some things from a beauty shop got caught and allege's she was gang raped by 19 asian or eastern european guys in the shop.

Though according to police she has not come forward to report the alleged crime.

I been reading other forums in which some black afro carribeianss are openly being racist against asians and talking of revenge attacks.

Brothers and sisters in the birmingham area should be very vigilant at this present time.... especially keep an eye on the vunerable in the communtiy. Some blacks will want to be racially attack asians no matter what nationality or religion we are.

Let's hope the black community see's sense and, if a crime has taken place, let the law and justice take its course.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

THE RIOTS ARE HAPENING! i jsut got a text from someone form bham...the black throwing bricks, burning cars...

127882[/snapback]

If this is happening I wish the police respond with full force and fire a few rounds of plastic ammo and get the water cannons out.

These buggers were looking for an excuse to riot and loot shops like they always do. Please do not tell me I am stereotyping. The riot in the 1980s hit Sikh business on Lozells Road etc. Then a few years later the buggers burnt a power substation and undertook another riot when there was no power and again Sikh owned shops bore the brunt of looting. These people who riot need to be locked up for a long time. We always get the same excuses about how they are not given chances in life and racism.

If the crime had been reported and the police failed to act it would be a different matter but rioting when the victim has not gone to the police is a different matter.