If Your Happy And You Know It...

Smiling_Sudeep

tell me why!!

In light of countries being at war, threats of terror, the constant quickening rat race of society today and the ever increasing synacism about life, love and relationships I hear has left me wanting to hear some positive insights.

If you think that you are a genuinenly happy person do you have a particular source for that happiness? If you are not a happy person, is there something in particular you think would make you happy?

Share religious beliefs, stories of your loved ones, your anti-depressant prescription, your happy cocktail recipe or simply how you choose to remain happy. I have often believed that happiness is simply a mental choice, I wake up and tell myself I am going to feel happiness today, it is going to be a good day. However, with the bombarding negative energy in the world, I find that choice using up the little energy I have left.

Help me feel the joy...... rolleyes.gif

Humor always helps, even during the toughest situations if you have some humor in mind it will help, for example during my grandfathers funeral I was very upset, but then I started thinking of all the funny things he use to do and that cracked me up

Another thing that helps is remembering God, just know that we are all part of something so great, just knowing God gave us life

HE WHO TREATS ALIKE COMFORT AND SUFFERING

HONOUR AND DISHONOUR, HAPPYINESS AND UNHAPPINESS

SAYS NANAK, IT IS A DIFFICULT PATH

ONLY FEW MEN OF GOD ARE AWARE OF IT

-GURU TEGH BAHADUR

WJKK

WJKF

Waheguru, I am happy, very happy.

I've learned to be grateful

128036[/snapback]

Penji or paji....I think u got the key..key to be happy...immensly happy...u relly r fortuate...yes being grateful not artificaly but in the real sense..when the greatful juss comes outta u like a water falll...like a mountain doesnt force the water to fall outta it..it juss the overflowin of it..and if ur being gratefullness..being thankfulness is juss like that water fall (zarna) then i think penji or paji u got the key...

and dat reminds me of a joke as well...a man goes out to join the first day of the job and when a crow s-hits on his head...man juss lie down on the road in gratefulness and says "thank god ....the buffalos dont fly".. rolleyes.gif