Impact Of Manmohan Singh On Sikh Youth

simer_169

In last summer vacation I went to south India. Goa, Hydrabad and Bombay. I felt some difference in the way people look at us. as we are with two other sikh family. there is some type of respect is there in these people. in goa while i was traveling in local bus. conductor gives me his seat. after some time he came to me and asked me where i want to go so that he can give me ticket. i told him "yaar ticket v lanei paregi". then he told me sir aapka desh hai, aapki bus hai. then talked to me about manmohan singh and some passengers also came in conversation. they people are very happy with manmohan singh's work and his strategies. that person has earned respect for him self and for every sikh in India. image of Sikhs are changed with this. if they people can praise him why not we. after that incidence i felt proud to be a sikh and there is no fear in my mind while traveling in other parts of India. after that J.J. singh became army chief. that is great proud for Sikhs in defense. urban sikh youth is very happy with all this. what do u think?

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In last summer vacation I went to south India. Goa, Hydrabad and Bombay. I felt some difference in the way people look at us. as we are with two other sikh family. there is some type of respect is there in these people. in goa while i was traveling in local bus. conductor gives me his seat. after some time he came to me and asked me where i want to go so that he can give me ticket. i told him "yaar ticket v lanei paregi". then he told me sir aapka desh hai, aapki bus hai. then talked to me about manmohan singh and some passengers also came in conversation. they people are very happy with manmohan singh's work and his strategies. that person has earned respect for him self and for every sikh in India. image of Sikhs are changed with this. if they people can praise him why not we. after that incidence i felt proud to be a sikh and there is no fear in my mind while traveling in other parts of India. after that J.J. singh became army chief. that is great proud for Sikhs in defense. urban sikh youth is very happy with all this. what do u think?

128011[/snapback]

rolleyes.gifwoohoo.gif #1 united.gif

actually i quite respect manmohan singh, he shown singhs are not the joke as they are shown in bollywood but folk who want to help others...haha to bge honest with you i think he helped me alot...as he did a degree in economics...its why i wanted to do AS Economics.

haha surprised no-one has called him a chamcha...yet.

gustaphi maaf

Sikhs are one of the most respected communities in the world, whether it is India or any of the Islamic countries.

128018[/snapback]

Maybe in India, and some Docotor Sikhs in Western countries, BUT in Islamic states like Saudi, I don't think so !!

I agree your PM is highly qualified.

actually i quite respect manmohan singh, he shown singhs are not the joke as they are shown in bollywood but folk who want to help others...haha to bge honest with you i think he helped me alot...as he did a degree in economics...its why i wanted to do AS Economics.

haha surprised no-one has called him a chamcha...yet.

gustaphi maaf

128223[/snapback]

u on abt that chamcha?? :doh:

lol joking :)

yeh he HAS dun dat 4 us.. altho there r some areas in which he let us down

BUT in Islamic states like Saudi, I don't think so !!

128269[/snapback]

Middle East aint only Saudi Arabia. Loads of other countries, including Iran have a good Sikh population who are respected over there.

128362[/snapback]

Shame they wont let you build loads of temples there ?

Guess there aint nothing like a sore tongue :)