Impact Of Manmohan Singh On Sikh Youth

simer_169

Is manmohan sio an amritdhari? is JJ singh an amritdhari? why praise all the indian arse kissing non-amritdharis and my words make you upset? Typical slave mentality,

I told the sangat that i wasn't a khalsa singh because i don't hide behind the Pc and make up lies. I could have told everyone that i'm a chardi kala gursikh and that i do baani 24-7 etc but i am honest about myself and my views unlike many people on this forum who claim to be amritdhari and praise anti-sikh policies and individuals and then never come back to the forum...

ok whatever... whatever waaheguru has in store for me is cool.

Awpy kry krwey krqw iks no AwiK suxweIAY ] (418-5, Awsw, mÚ 1)

aapay karay karaa-ay kartaa kis no aakh sunaa-ee-ai.

The Creator Himself acts, and causes others to act. Unto whom should we complain?

duKu suKu qyrY BwxY hovY iks QY jwie rUAweIAY ] (418-5, Awsw, mÚ 1)

dukh sukh tayrai bhaanai hovai kis thai jaa-ay roo-aa-ee-ai.

Pleasure and pain come by Your Will; unto whom should we go and cry?

hukmI hukim clwey ivgsY nwnk iliKAw pweIAY ]7]12] (418-6, Awsw, mÚ 1)

hukmee hukam chalaa-ay vigsai naanak likhi-aa paa-ee-ai. ||7||12||

The Commander issues His Command, and is pleased. O Nanak, we receive what is written in our destiny. ||7||12||

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

look

i agree wiht you that we should look at all the role models we have in sikhi....no doubt about it..the sacrifices of our gurus and the gursikhs who lived before us....are UNPARALLELED...

BUT

there is nothing in someone praising someone else....there's nothing wrong with talking about the good that some people have done...even if you don't like the other things they do...that's what a khalsa does....guna di sanj karday han...avgunaa nu chad day han...

if you want to highlight how you don't thnk manmohan singh is a good example...then by all means....make a thread...

if you want to highlight the sacrifices of our gurus and gursikhs...then go a head and make a thread...

but you SHOULDn't USE their SACRIFICES and THEIR GREAT NAMES TO put OTHERS DOWN...NONE OF THEM WOULD APPROVE OF SUCH CHEAP AND DEGRADING TACTICS

by using thier names the way you have...you CHEAPEN their memory...

so don't tell me about what khalsa is or what isn't....you know nothing about me...or how i've grown up..what sangat i do...you know NOTHING...and so i'm not going to hold your comments against you..

i really do hope you see waht i'm trying to say...and not just take my post as an attack on you...and i sincreely mean that...

anyhow...if you don't like what i said...and want to shoot me...you wouldn't be the first (ahem...disguised)

"anyhow...if you don't like what i said...and want to shoot me...you wouldn't be the first (ahem...disguised)"

i wouldn't shoot anyone over a forum bro, i'm not demented. And i was not putting anyone down, if i did then i apologze. my point is that this person does not need these people to feel proud to be sikh. that's all.

as for taking it personally you made it personal not me.

"so don't tell me about what khalsa is or what isn't....you know nothing about me...or how i've grown up..what sangat i do...you know NOTHING...and so i'm not going to hold your comments against you.."

you should use your own comments on yourself buddy. You don't know what sangat i do and how i grew up. What had to be said has been said :)

peace.

i'm tired of mann quam laye qurbani's negative atitude everywhere...

people want to be happy and this dude just comes trying to stir things up...

this is gonna sound rude...but it has to be said...

YOU BECOME A SIKH FIRST....THEN telll anyone else what to be proud OF!!!!!

you talk about all the shaheedis...has that made you give your head to guru yet? or is it stil all talk like it was a couple of months ago...are you still all talk...or are you walking the walk...

128406[/snapback]

JSS

no.gif

It's beyond rude. It's completely unacceptable and crosses the line on this forum. At no point has MKLQ suggested that sikhi is less than amrit. At every turn he has staunchly defended the Khalsa on this forum. I'm sure that he would be the first to say that it is vital to walk the walk. MKLQ is one of the posters who makes SS worth visiting.

I am one who criticizes those who don't follow sikhi, but the difference is they believe at some level that they are above sikhi. MKLQ has never given even a hint of this impression.

MKLQ veer you have absolutely no obligation to defend or reply. You teach me something about sikhi almost everytime you post. Don't skip a beat bro.

i'm tired of mann quam laye qurbani's negative atitude everywhere...

people want to be happy and this dude just comes trying to stir things up...

this is gonna sound rude...but it has to be said...

YOU BECOME A SIKH FIRST....THEN telll anyone else what to be proud OF!!!!!

you talk about all the shaheedis...has that made you give your head to guru yet? or is it stil all talk like it was a couple of months ago...are you still all talk...or are you walking the walk...

128406[/snapback]

JSS

no.gif

It's beyond rude. It's completely unacceptable and crosses the line on this forum. At no point has MKLQ suggested that sikhi is less than amrit. At every turn he has staunchly defended the Khalsa on this forum. I'm sure that he would be the first to say that it is vital to walk the walk. MKLQ is one of the posters who makes SS worth visiting.

I am one who criticizes those who don't follow sikhi, but the difference is they believe at some level that they are above sikhi. MKLQ has never given even a hint of this impression.

MKLQ veer you have absolutely no obligation to defend or reply. You teach me something about sikhi almost everytime you post. Don't skip a beat bro.

128435[/snapback]

blush.gif

khu nwnk hm nIc krMmw ] (378-4, Awsw, mÚ 5)

kaho naanak ham neech karammaa.

Says Nanak, my actions are vile and despicable;

srix pry kI rwKhu srmw ]2]29] (378-4, Awsw, mÚ 5)

saran paray kee raakho sarmaa. ||2||29||

O Lord, I seek Your Sanctuary - please, preserve my honor. ||2||29||

BUDDA singh...

you listen here ...and you listen very clearly...

i stepped over no lines...so don't give me that crossing a line BS....

MKLQ calls pm mahmohan harsher things than i've said...and if he can't handle it coming back to me..he's got no right to talk that way about others!!!

MKLQ doesn't know the whole story ...he skips all the good that people have done..and only points out their negatives....that is wrong...that is not KHALSA...and that's how i can say that...based on HIS ACTIONS...

i don't need to know where he's from...HIS ACTIONS SPEAK FOR THEMSELVES!

jss veer ji, I admire that you seek good in others and manmohana may be good but we are strictly speaking of his influence on Sikh youth. His influence on me has been nothing but bad. Just when he took over he said "the government will function as per the wishes of madam ji" and soniya ji basically became the controller of congress and manmohana. he lied in 1992 about human rights violation in Punjab. he sent a hindu to france to speak on behalf of Sikhs living there. he wears a turban and yet he sent a hindu. nothing has changed in punjab except more youth is doing drugs and more farmers are committing suicide. what rights do Punjab have compared to 1973 (Anandpur Resolution)? Sikhs are still in jails. Material stolen from Library is still not returned. police officers who killed innocent sikhs are provided with heavy securities. just a mere apology doesn't change anything. Sikhs in military are still encouraged to cut their hair. Sikhs are still mockery in bollywood movies. I don't expect him to be a Khalistani but he has done nothing to improve the lives of Sikhs living in Punjab. maybe he is loved by hindus for being a true chamcha like jaila. the way i see it he may be good but not a sikh. he is a bhapa type person who has lost most of his beard just by tying it very tight. either keep it or lose it. could he really become the president if he was faithful to his community and not a puppet of madam ji? veer ji you may think I am too negative or all I care about is Khalistan but a homeless person has nothing else to worry about. what place do we have in the world when we don't have our own home? manmohana represents those who have a home not us. Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

bijla singh

i thank you for your post...i believe you have expressed the sentiments of MKLQ in a way that has made me understand where you guys are coming from...

i know i've spoken harshly..i apologize for that...

my question remains though...if we alienate the PM...what is that going to accomplish...i believe that educated western sikhs will have more influence on him...and we have to use that to our advantage..we need to finish our schooling..become professionals and use that arena to talk and meet wiht the PM and that way we can discuss the issues that need to be discussed and acted upon..

if we just sit here and criticise the guy all the time...nothing positive is going to happen...

that's my take on it..

he is a bhapa type person who has lost most of his beard just by tying it very tight. either keep it or lose it.

128471[/snapback]

respected Bijla singh u must be older than me. but do u think it is right to divide sikhs in sections like jat, bappa, chore. where r u from?

BUDDA singh...

you listen here ...and you listen very clearly...

128470[/snapback]

Now that's strange, is that intended to be a threat or are we just passionate about our views? JSS you and I OK? I might need you sometime to fight real battles with me bro.

Admin should we be removing some of the more violent smilies on this forum before they get misused?