Caste System

sikhwarrior_88

Guest peacemaker

In the U.S there is no such thing as caste garbage.

No, but there is such a thing as discrimination, which is quite similar. We must put an end to all this nonsense------THIS I COMMAND! :umm:

you command...hmm

this isnt goin towards you jio...but

how can a PERSON's command get through if "sikhs" dont even follow their DHAN DHAN SATGURU, SRI GURU GRANTH SAHIB JIs commands???

Guru is our EVERYTHING

VAHO VAHO BAANI NIRANKAAR HAI!!!

GURU IS OUR EVERYTHING!! OUR GREAT LORD!!

it would be sad if sikhs follow someones command if they dont even follow Guru ji.. no.gif

but people do it too much these days

some people need more faith in Guru ji init

people just do their own things...

if a person is gonna say "dont follow caste system"

it aint gonna do much

we all know that most people follow "PEOPLE" and not our Guru

:'(

*Holds head in shame* d_oh.gif

• 8 months later...
  • Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

VERY rude and stupid, your really showing what you're really like...............so your a Jatt SO WHAT still doesnt change the fact that SIKHS thats right SIKHS are CASTELESS....................people who look down on others for no reason at all are small minded and backward (think about it) ........cultures, tribes, outdated views have come and gone the only thing that has remained and will remain is SIKHI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest Papi

And they didn't even look as if they were committed to their religion cus they were holding Vodka and had cut hair!!!!

ahahaha LOL.gif

cuz thats what most jatts these days do LOL.gif

before...it was a diff story man

***** ******* ***** *** We jatt on top you all gotta deal with you haters

now those kinda things will get you banned, janwar jeha :@

and you swore at a bibi too rolleyes.gif hun pata lagia, jaat keho jeha hunda :umm:

one of my cousins had an msn screen name of jatt fauji, i asked him to take it off coz its not sikhi, he said 'we're top' its who we are, i said that u cant call yourself both sikh and jatt because sikhs dont believe in caste, he said he has researched a book by karanpal singh which is in a gurdwara library (barkin gurdwara) which says caste is a part of sikhi.

i waz just wondering if somebody can provide a line from Siri Guru Granth Sahib Ji which tells sikhs not to believ in caste system, as this holds far more truth than some book!!!

thanks for the help

131720[/snapback]

I love the quote from the Sri Guru Granth Sahib ji that is at my foot note. It totally destroy's any notion of caste/race, and caste/race pride

Go to www.srigranth.org and type in caste or race. You will get hundreds of anti-caste quote's.

That book by Karanpal Singh sounds like deluded nonsense.

Note - their is nothing wrong with acknowledging your past i.e. being a Jatt in this instance, so long as it does not take precedence over Sikhi, or does not invent some fantastical nonsense about Jatt history like site's like jattworld do, and author's like Mcleod, Feneche and BS Dhillon.

In the case of Jatts, pre-Sikhism, they were poor illiterate peasants. Only through joining Sikhism have Jatts (and other castes and races), advanced so rapidly, both socially and materially in India. Jatts were seen (and still are) seen as Shudra's (Servile caste) through the Hindu caste system. Something you should point out to your poor deluded cousin.

ohey Jatt are the kings of Punjab if go to india and see no caste like your guys stand in front of us

PUTH JATTAB DE BURRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAA

And they didn't even look as if they were committed to their religion cus they were holding Vodka and had cut hair!!!!

ahahaha LOL.gif

cuz thats what most jatts these days do LOL.gif

before...it was a diff story man

***** ******* ***** *** We jatt on top you all gotta deal with you haters

now those kinda things will get you banned, janwar jeha :@

and you swore at a bibi too rolleyes.gif hun pata lagia, jaat keho jeha hunda :umm:

Bus kar .....Puth jattan de BUrrrrrraaaaA...............yall are haters cuz you guys ant happy with what you guys are so guys try to make fun of people who are bigger then you hahaha