Caste System

sikhwarrior_88

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Khalsa_Girl_1.... believe it or not, there's an intimate and very personal aspect of marriage too. Yes, it's to grow together and help each other be 1 with Gawd, but it sounds like you're not giving any stock to the personal, emotional, and physical aspects of marriage. "Stupid things" like how to talk, ,for example, can be a defining thing..... imagine if you had to get married to a guy who didn't use a single word under 9 letters long.

how <Edited> would you be hehe..i'd be maddd as tutt if i got hooked up with some girl who refused to say "the" or "uhh"....and supplemented them with huge words like neutrovocular or sometihng.

those Little things are important.... when you get married, you dn't marry a body, you don't even quite marry a mind, YOU don't marry a soul (your soul marries a soul, but oyu do not), really what each of you is marrying is each others mannerisms....this is what you are going to live with for the rest of your life.

so ima have to find a guy who knows doesnt know a lot of Punjabi

cuz i dont know a lot of Punjabi

:'(

Guest peacemaker

i think the other one looks better ya. u dont look stuckup in this one but sleepy, like ur eyes are like half closed

lol i got exact same pose with my eyes more open but its still off colour. Anyways changed it to a pic of sister!! :nihungsmile:

Sorry but is that your new pic, sitargirl? You look quite different in the orange top. blush.gif