Caste System

sikhwarrior_88

Oi, you don't tell the elders waht you want! You'll realise what you've got on your wedding day. Bala bolia taan tapparan na muh sekdhu, ahoo - Ajj kal de munde siyanian noo das de kindhan di bhoti chaidi!!! rolleyes.gif
o tu evi laaal peela hoi janda....dont worry you let my parents worry about everything.....n i already told you..

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And they didn't even look as if they were committed to their religion cus they were holding Vodka and had cut hair!!!!

ahahaha LOL.gif

cuz thats what most jatts these days do LOL.gif

before...it was a diff story man

sowie pakandi baba ji. it was khalsa_girl_1. sowie mera sir dukh da hana. n nt evri jatt r sharabi kababii. i'm a jatt but i dnt drink daru or any otha nashay waliaa chijaa.

And they didn't even look as if they were committed to their religion cus they were holding Vodka and had cut hair!!!!

ahahaha LOL.gif

cuz thats what most jatts these days do LOL.gif

before...it was a diff story man

Sowie pakandi baba ji. it was khalsa_girl_1. sowie mera sir dukh da hana. n nt evri jatt r sharabi kababii. i'm a jatt but i dnt drink daru or any otha nashay waliaa chijaa.

Chalo Guru di kirpa de naal, sare maare kam bandh ho jande! pray.gif

Sir kion dukhda? Dusree thread vich taan lahraee chal di, kendhe meri galti hege, Mian taan Kirpan kundan vala hega!

Ik hor gal, sorry mein ehdhan ni manzoor karni, koi mere dere te charava chraa ah ke!

Guest PRITAM SINGH KHALSA

you cant be a jat Sikh! You either are a "SIKH" or not the only other word else you can be is a "Khalsa"

If you believe in Caste then you believe you will be caste back down to Earth because thats a huge sin.

Oi, you don't tell the elders waht you want! You'll realise what you've got on your wedding day. Bala bolia taan tapparan na muh sekdhu, ahoo - Ajj kal de munde siyanian noo das de kindhan di bhoti chaidi!!! rolleyes.gif
o tu evi laaal peela hoi janda....dont worry you let my parents worry about everything.....n i already told you..

Papi, meni taan tere naaal makhol karda si. Fikar na kar, tenu taan soni bhoti lab ke devanghe, jeri Aahwariya Rai naalo bhi soni hove ghi! :TH:

Papi, meni taan tere naaal makhol karda si. Fikar na kar, tenu taan soni bhoti lab ke devanghe, jeri Aahwariya Rai naalo bhi soni hove ghi! :TH:
haha, aishwaria rai tan evi aaa,,,,makeup to bina ta o kuch vi nee.....menu ta natural beauty pasand aaa.. :)

new pic ? :TH: you look much different in this one than the last one. maybe because of light? grin.gif

nice way of looking at this caste system thing, which i hate with a passion btw.