Caste System

sikhwarrior_88

so ima have to find a guy who knows doesnt know a lot of Punjabi. cuz i dont know a lot of Punjabi :'(
or you could learn punjabi now so that wont be a problem...jus hang out with desis from india, u'll learn it in like a month :)

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so ima have to find a guy who knows doesnt know a lot of Punjabi. cuz i dont know a lot of Punjabi :'(
or you could learn punjabi now so that wont be a problem...jus hang out with desis from india, u'll learn it in like a month :)

sorry

i live in a town where there are only white people

there are probably 6 desi families altogether in my town...

im the only one in my school with kes..

kind of hard to find desis

and even if i did find some desis....

i wouldnt hang with them just to learn punjabi

lol

sorry..didnt mean for you to get annoyed :)
leh lo,,,,,,,,,joke kharaab kar ta kuri ne pher :@rolleyes.gif

u know you could just talk loads of punjabi at home with your parents.....that'll help for sure :TH:

ok moving on, lol, whatabout this Gurudwara situation? I mean, i don't know if it happens in Canada or america, but in england, a lot of Gurudwara's have a specific caste allocation...meaning, that only Jatts are allowed to go to a Jatt Gurudwara etc...

By the way, i am 100% against the caste scheme, BUT as my ancestors are Jatts, i have to say this:- Not all Jatts drink Sharab! I think ppl who do drink sharab are from all castes

ok moving on, lol, whatabout this Gurudwara situation? I mean, i don't know if it happens in Canada or america, but in england, a lot of Gurudwara's have a specific caste allocation...meaning, that only Jatts are allowed to go to a Jatt Gurudwara etc...

By the way, i am 100% against the caste scheme, BUT as my ancestors are Jatts, i have to say this:- Not all Jatts drink Sharab! I think ppl who do drink sharab are from all castes

well then its not really a gurudwara is it now....cause guruji doesnt discriminate against anyone......there is no such thing as a jatt gurudwara......you cant associate a guru ghar with a caste. its stupid when people do that.

yes i agree, people who drink are from all casts, sects, gender, religions,....i could go on.

Guest PRITAM SINGH KHALSA

We should have a huge amount of people visit one of these "caste" Gurdwara and see what the <banned word filter activated> caste dummies will say. They cant kick you out because GuruJi is the main reason to go not because of some caste garbage.Someone needs to remind these jatt idiots that there is no such thing as caste system and someone should show them what GuruJi has said over this issue,just to re-remind them of their own manmat.

In the U.S there is no such thing as caste garbage. There are just some rude people.

Psychopathic drunkies are what I call anyone who drinks alcohol :umm: