Caste System

sikhwarrior_88

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i dont like thinking about marraige...scary scary thought no.gif its easier to say what you dont want then to realize what you really want.

yeah i suppose ..... but it works out to be the same thing anyway. Dunno why marriage is a scary thought... lol..it should be good to plan and think forward rather than being shocked by it all on your wedding day or something. :) @
erm,,,,i'm sure when it does start to happen i'll think about it, but now everytime i think about it i get no.gif n :@ @ n wacko.gif .....sharing your life with someone is a wonderful thing, no doubt about that but theres sooo much you dont know about the person,,,,,so ya i could go on n on.

well a sikh is suppose to live a ghrist life. so probably you should.

this one katha vachak from taksaal was like its easy fight bikaars with a partner. plus you dont always get your way, keeps the ego in check,,,,

he also said that the physical relationship will play a big part, he laughed n said i kinda got hooked to it then i had to do more paath n simran to get over it n now the that doesnt attract me anymore. so that one bikaar down.

hope that made sense.

ok this is gonna sound contradictory but even though marraige is a scary thought for me, i'm still kinda looking forward to it. i'd say within 2 to 3 years i'd be hitched. hehe

oh i see .... i don't understand the whole post cos i dunno what ghrist and bikaar means... sorry do you know the english equivalent?

ghrist = family life

bikaar = kaam, krodh, lobh, moh, ahunkaar. (lust, anger, greed, attachment, ego). :TH:

i think caste doesn't matter...in that all gurudwaras shouldn't just have a specific caste...

But when it comes to marriage, i think it's wise to marry into the same caste.

Btw, it's going to take a LONNNNNNNG time for ppl (especially traditional ppl) to forget about the caste...