Wonder If Anyone Knows This

bro why is it wrong for us to be against all the disresepect that is being shown?

why is it that just cos some one does something wrong it means everythign else is also ok, mate u need to stop thinking that its ok to make more of a mess if there is already some there.

it is childish to say that they did it first and so i will carry on.

name the Gurdwara instead of saying oh u guys will get annoyed, please i mean i could say that abt everythign otherwise. no point in making half the comment.

filming in the langar hall would have been a little better yes but still not a good thing IF they shown disrespect.

and i dont understand why u think that i believe that the langar hall is no longer part of the Gurdwara Sahib *confused*.

but i was referring to ur earlier post abt babas jooth and to be honest i dont think babas usually would go to a langar hall if they got ppl running after them and so i dont think ur posts are making sense. if a baba is being chased then how can he be in the langar hall with ppl asking for or hoping for his jooth.

no ur wrong abt the reasons for why we are against the filming, its not cos it distracts sangat but because the distracted sangat shows disrecpec to my Guru and because the guys didnt even show any respect to Guru Ji.

Basically lets put it this way yes, no one can come to my home unless they willing to show respect to my parents cos its their house, same with the Gurdwara only this time replace with Guru Ji's home.

perhaps those that would have covered his duties may have done a better job, dumping someone somewhere is not the answer mate, if i had dumped the gyani i knew in the middle of nowhere then that would not have changed him. Need to talk and seriosuly, i can understand once but how can someone, while u r there, talk on their mobile!

I'm so confused, u came across as a guy that respected Guru Ji so much yet now u seem to think there was only a need to talk to him after he repeated the mistake, welll it wasnt a mistake thats for sure.

the point is not that someone died but someone disrespected Guru Ji by not reading Gurbani but thinking his own convo is more important! and u my friend let that happen, tell me why he even mangaed to complete the second convo if u were present?

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

bro why is it wrong for us to be against all the disresepect that is being shown?

why is it that just cos some one does something wrong it means everythign else is also ok, mate u need to stop thinking that its ok to make more of a mess if there is already some there.

it is childish to say that they did it first and so i will carry on.

name the Gurdwara instead of saying oh u guys will get annoyed, please i mean i could say that abt everythign otherwise. no point in making half the comment.

filming in the langar hall would have been a little better yes but still not a good thing IF they shown disrespect.

and i dont understand why u think that i believe that the langar hall is no longer part of the Gurdwara Sahib *confused*.

but i was referring to ur earlier post abt babas jooth and to be honest i dont think babas usually would go to a langar hall if they got ppl running after them and so i dont think ur posts are making sense. if a baba is being chased then how can he be in the langar hall with ppl asking for or hoping for his jooth.

no ur wrong abt the reasons for why we are against the filming, its not cos it distracts sangat but because the distracted sangat shows disrecpec to my Guru and because the guys didnt even show any respect to Guru Ji.

Basically lets put it this way yes, no one can come to my home unless they willing to show respect to my parents cos its their house, same with the Gurdwara only this time replace with Guru Ji's home.

perhaps those that would have covered his duties may have done a better job, dumping someone somewhere is not the answer mate, if i had dumped the gyani i knew in the middle of nowhere then that would not have changed him. Need to talk and seriosuly, i can understand once but how can someone, while u r there, talk on their mobile!

I'm so confused, u came across as a guy that respected Guru Ji so much yet now u seem to think there was only a need to talk to him after he repeated the mistake, welll it wasnt a mistake thats for sure.

the point is not that someone died but someone disrespected Guru Ji by not reading Gurbani but thinking his own convo is more important! and u my friend let that happen, tell me why he even mangaed to complete the second convo if u were present?

132650[/snapback]

He was told to amend his ways after the first time. It was after the second time that I thought about dumping him on the welsh shropshire border.

Do you get concerned when able bodied people take their langar on tables despite the Akal Takht Hukumnama ?

Do you get so concerned when on Sundays the sangat is sat there talking whilst Gurbani Kirtan is being recited ?

How many times have you told those gossiping/engaged in chatter to be quiet ? How do you know the film crew did not show respect to Guru Ji ?

Was your there ?

Did they not have their heads covered ?

Were they wearing shoes in the Durbar Hall ?

Did they do anything different from the cameramen who have their backs to Guru Ji when Anand Karaj takes place (have you sorted them out ?) and who ask the bride and groom to strike poses in front of Guru Ji so they can get a better picture.

Its no good getting into a big barny over this when these things happen daily in our Guru Ghar. You should not be selective just because they were from bollywood. Be concerned about all such behaviour.

Waheguru ji ka khalsa waheguru ji ki fateh

bro I dont get as concerned when someone decides to eat on the table as opposed to on the floor compared to when ppl come to film and show no respect whatsoever to my Guru Ji in their own home. Now that is more of a worry.

And in case anyone is interested whenever I have langar it is by sitting on the floor lol.

When Gurbani is being recited I get dont like ppl talking btw I dont talk but mind u I dont think it is so disrespectful as someone taking their mobile out, or filming.... gosh how can the two be compared.

I can understnd ppl whispering, no offence but i dont think Guru Ji would be against someone making a quick comment to the other quietly, if someone speaks loud I am the first to show them what I think til they go quiet.

I have not attended a wedding where ppl pose infront of GuruJi, in my own wedding I would not pose like that as I think that is not respectful and I'm assuming u have seen and turned a blind eye to all this.

Abt the filming, well I think those that were there have already said that they did not even bother bowing to Guru JI when they started filming or even notice them, and I dont think u always believe only what u see, u believe our history the way it is told and not cos u were there :umm:

lol the prob i have is not that they were from b'wood, me and b'wood love eachother :lol: as in i love watching some b'wood films. BUT not when they dont even bother to bow to Guru Ji and just film and walk out!

gosh ur comparing this to other important yet in no way comparable probs.

Waheguru ji ka khalsa Waheguru Ji KI Fateh

Thats the committee at Havelock Road Southall Gurdwara, maybe if himmat sohi was a Panthic person he we do him utmost to keep Guru Maharaj's Satkaar.

himmat singh sohi the president of the Gurdwara committee incharge of day to day running of this Gurdwara doesnt even attend any Panthic events, any Panthic programme at Havelock Road Gurdwara Sahib is forbidden.

he is good friends with the anti Panthic vice president ravinder powar of Smethwick Gurdwara High Street, in who's presidentship 2 SAROOPS OF GURU MAHARAJ WERE TAKEN BY A GORA (not in Satkaar but total Beadbi)!!!!!!!

Guest [TheSim]

the committes fault, half of gurdwara commites are corrupted and do bad <admin-profanity filter activated> they shoudnt allow a ****in bollywoodmovie to eb shot there.. its the gurus khar, not a <admin-profanity filter activated> movie set..disgrace for the commitee and disgrace for the sangat for watching and not making a scene.

Thats the committee at Havelock Road Southall Gurdwara, maybe if himmat sohi was a Panthic person he we do him utmost to keep Guru Maharaj's Satkaar.

himmat singh sohi the president of the Gurdwara committee incharge of day to day running of this Gurdwara doesnt even attend any Panthic events, any Panthic programme at Havelock Road Gurdwara Sahib is forbidden.

he is good friends with the anti Panthic vice president ravinder powar of Smethwick Gurdwara High Street, in who's presidentship 2 SAROOPS OF GURU MAHARAJ WERE TAKEN BY A GORA (not in Satkaar but total Beadbi)!!!!!!!

132703[/snapback]

Here we go again. Unsubstantiated allegations and as in your previous posts terming anyone not pro khalistani as being anti panthic but people like Jasbir Rode who had links to GOI are very pro panthic and super duper .

Just remember the Panth existed before the term khalistan was coined and the Khalsa Panth is bigger than Rode

Did powar help the gora take the 2 saroop of Guru Ji ? Did he give him a lift in his car ? Did he see him take the saroop of Guru Ji and not do a thing ?

ok himmat sohi president of southall gurdwara is super duper and jasvir singh is bad!! hope that will hape you clear your constipation.

Did powar help the gora take the 2 saroop of Guru Ji ? Did he give him a lift in his car ? Did he see him take the saroop of Guru Ji and not do a thing ?

next time i'll hide and watch, make a video for you and post it to you that ok?

I'm just saying yeh but I really thought Himmat Singh Sohi has improved, seems more religious nowadays, I think the whole committee is showing more interest in the youth and seems to be showing more respect to Guru Ji.

Anyways why did the gora take Guru Ji's saroops?

I'm confused.

I'm not taking Himmat Singh Sohi's side here, I'm just wandering cos in public i nver liked him but dunno he seems to have cleaned up a bit

ok himmat sohi president of southall gurdwara is super duper and jasvir singh is bad!! hope that will hape you clear your constipation.

next time i'll hide and watch, make a video for you and post it to you that ok?

132820[/snapback]

Due to healthy eating and being able to digest the truth I do not suffer from constipation so please worry about yourself. I hear prunes in syrup can help.

Come on substantiate your allegations. It is no good making allegations about Powar and co and never backing them up. How many threads are you going to do this in ?

The gora had mental problems and stole the saroop of Guru Ji. That does not make Powar complicit in the whole affair. If you have proof he helped the gora take Guru Ji then please publish it.

Please do video it next time as it might give you a platform to make proven accusation against someone as to date all your allegations have never involved facts.