Wonder If Anyone Knows This

Sri guru singh sabhba gurdwaw, havelock road, filming just took place. I found out from my bro who was down there, he phoned up my cousin both apporached guy in charge who said he has permission from the commitee. If the commitees allow such things what can be done. Nothing it seems. I hope they realise that what they are allowing doesnt seem right to me.....what do you guys think?

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

btw..it happened in maharaj jis hazoori in the divaan hall and actor and actress were taking prasad.....shots being done again again inside gurdvara sahib. All sangat was disturbed and started watching film shooting while in guru jis hazoori,, all standing up!!!!! :lol:

And the paathis and commitess memebrs were enjoying shooting too.

my cousin told me there were film crew, hindu type guys smelling of cigrettes waling about gurdvara as if it was a film set, toher actresses walking about like theyre not in a holy place, im thinking a masjid would never allow this type of thing to happen, why are we sleeping....the elders are sleeping so now we are expected to put woll over our eyes too...the commitee meber said to my couisn...naa beta koi beadbi nai hundi. :lol: yeh right.

my cousin told me there were film crew, hindu type guys smelling of cigrettes waling about gurdvara as if it was a film set, toher actresses walking about like theyre not in a holy place, im thinking a masjid would never allow this type of thing to happen, why are we sleeping....the elders are sleeping so now we are expected to put woll over our eyes too...the commitee meber said to my couisn...naa beta koi beadbi nai hundi. :lol: yeh right.

132593[/snapback]

Well the shrine of Pir Haji Ali has been used in a few bollywood flicks and they allow the same type of behaviour.

As for Hindus smelling of cigarettes, what about all the apne who smoke and go to Gurdwara ( and their clothes smell of the stuff)