Wonder If Anyone Knows This

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kurtas I'm not sure if u were supporting the Havelock Rd Committee guys but it sure sounded like it.

OK PTBS might have been wrong in what she said so I'll disagree with her abt what others religious places allow but the point is that this being allowed is totally disresepectful to us sikhs.

We as sikhs should not be ok with ppl coming into our religious places with no respect for Guru Ji and smelling of cigs and allowing all the sangat to concentrate on them.

Gurdas mann came to the Park Av Gurdwara some time ago and girls were screaming at him, they were sikhs, they did wrong, so? Does that mean if thats allowed then this is too?

And out of curiousity, did these guys come and show respect by bowing down to Guru Ji before they started there acting bakwas?

Kurtas I'm not sure if u were supporting the Havelock Rd Committee guys but it sure sounded like it.

OK PTBS might have been wrong in what she said so I'll disagree with her abt what others religious places allow but the point is that this being allowed is totally disresepectful to us sikhs.

We as sikhs should not be ok with ppl coming into our religious places with no respect for Guru Ji and smelling of cigs and allowing all the sangat to concentrate on them.

Gurdas mann came to the Park Av Gurdwara some time ago and girls were screaming at him, they were sikhs, they did wrong, so? Does that mean if thats allowed then this is too?

And out of curiousity, did these guys come and show respect by bowing down to Guru Ji before they started there acting bakwas?

132613[/snapback]

No if you read you will see I was actually countering the points made by proud to be singni.

>>hindu type guys smelling of cigrettes waling about

What is a hindu type guy ? and does she get irked when sikh type guys with cut hair walk in Guru Ghar smelling like a tobacco shop ?

>>Gurdas mann came to the Park Av Gurdwara some time ago and girls were screaming at him, they were sikhs, they did wrong, so? Does that mean if thats allowed then this is too?

Same happens when these so called brahmgiani come on their money making tours. Everyone leaves the hazoori of Guru Ji to go out and see the dhan dhan baba get out the range rover or merc. Women go wild, people want to eat their joot.

Its all wrong !

Even on a normal day at Havelock Road Gurdwara there is so much dis-respect going on - sangat speaking in the darbar even when you kindly tell them to be quiet, people walking around with their heads uncovered (mostly visitors or wedding people), people answering their mobile phones in the darbar ohmy.gif

Sorry to say but a lot of the time it feels more like a social community centre sometimes wherein a gurdwara is a place where you can attain peace from this burning world. Regarding the shooting yesterday the actors did not even acknowledge guru ji before filming alledgedly.

Its so frustrating that are hands our tied because the commitee people allow this. Some might say oh well why bother with them and get yourself in a twist but at the end of the day if we don't bother to care for the respect of our guru then who will?

Bhul chuk maaf

Even on a normal day at Havelock Road Gurdwara there is so much dis-respect going on - sangat speaking in the darbar even when you kindly tell them to be quiet, people walking around with their heads uncovered (mostly visitors or wedding people), people answering their mobile phones in the darbar 

Sorry to say but a lot of the time it feels more like a social community centre sometimes wherein a gurdwara is a place where you can attain peace from this burning world.

This is so true... for any Gurdwara.. People need to be told not to talk in Guru Sahib Jee's Hazuri but even after being told.. they carry on with their talking and dont stop.. no.gif

Regarding the shooting yesterday the actors did not even acknowledge guru ji before filming alledgedly.

no.gif :lol: no.gif

Even on a normal day at Havelock Road Gurdwara there is so much dis-respect going on - sangat speaking in the darbar even when you kindly tell them to be quiet, people walking around with their heads uncovered (mostly visitors or wedding people), people answering their mobile phones in the darbar

haha it happens here in leicester, i remember there was this gursikh family...and the father died for some reason, his wife too was amritdhari but alot of people did their chugli like "their daughter is so bad"

the buddhi gave up amrit and is now a ieovahs witness.

ninda has a bad affect on us all, a quiet gyaani at or local guru ghar (the "head chef" of the langar) gave me a tip..he said "those who do ninda, please stay away from them...they rob you of your paath, sewa and simran"

awww bless the guy...he hardly talks but mad respect to him anyhow! :lol:

mobile phones in the darbar? thas nothing, some guy was doing sewa of giving out dhaal sabji....while on his mobile phone...i went up to him...but the words to tell him dont do that just didnt come out...its obvious his spit was going into the saag (i didnt see any coming out...but still)...but question was how would i tell him to answer your phone elsewhere (politly?)

lol another time this guy was giving out karah prashaad, yet he was on his phone?

plus he was whey taller than me.

lol some people dont even bother flushing the toilets when they go...for this reason the parbhandak wrote "for hygiene reasons, please flush the toilet"

gustaphi maaf

lol kurtas gosh if ppl are running after babas then I think u should be the first to talk to these ppl to stop as u have clearly identified the wrong they are doing.

as for jooth, i think either the baba has langar there or is running into the merc with a bar of twix which he throws out of the window (oops i licked both :lol: ) for ppl to have. Otherwise there is not any other way ppl can show disrespect to Guru JI by running after a baba's jooth. Basically i think u need to get ur facts right, we are talking abt the Darbar Hall and not what the baba does in his house so keep ur baba hatred out unless its relevant to this particular thread rolleyes.gif (and i find it hard to believe ppl are running and saying oh if only i could taste his jooth :umm: @ ).

Anyways..... i cant believe that u saw a gyani stop paath and yet just watched him, I had a gyani with a staring problem and i put him straight because i dont need someone staring at me whilst acting as if they doing paath , i cant believe u can complain here but u cannot go and tell that gyani to not show so much big disrespect to Guru Ji.

gosh..........anyways abt the toilet flushing.....erm what exactly has the world come to, i try not to go use the Gurdwara Sahib's certain facilities

lol kurtas gosh if ppl are running after babas then I think u should be the first to talk to these ppl to stop as u have clearly identified the wrong they are doing.

as for jooth, i think either the baba has langar there or is running into the merc with a bar of twix which he throws out of the window (oops i licked both :lol: ) for ppl to have. Otherwise there is not any other way ppl can show disrespect to Guru JI by running after a baba's jooth. Basically i think u need to get ur facts right, we are talking abt the Darbar Hall and not what the baba does in his house so keep ur baba hatred out unless its relevant to this particular thread rolleyes.gif (and i find it hard to  believe ppl are running and saying oh if only i could taste his jooth :umm: @ ).

Anyways..... i cant believe that u saw a gyani stop paath and yet just watched him, I had a gyani with a staring problem and i put him straight because i dont need someone staring at me whilst acting as if they doing paath , i cant believe u can complain here but u cannot go and tell that gyani to not show so much big disrespect to Guru Ji.

gosh..........anyways abt the toilet flushing.....erm what exactly has the world come to, i try not to go use the Gurdwara Sahib's certain facilities

132642[/snapback]

Is the langar hall no longer a part of a Gurdwara ? I guess they should have filmed in the langar hall then . Eating joot is not part of Rehat. There is a certain Gurdwara where they do share joot in the langar hall. I am not going to mention it as people will get their kachere in a twist. So get your own houses in order and stick to Rehat before saying xyz cannot film in a Gurdwara as it distracts the sangat.

The Sehaj Paat was after someone had died so a few words were exchanged with the Giani and after his repeat performance I seriously thought about dumping the silly <banned word filter activated> in the middle of Shropshire. But then he had duties to do at the Gurdwara so I thought it would be worng to dump him in the middle of nowhere with others having to cover his duties.