Gatka Demonstration

ParwinderSingh

Wahe Guru Ji Ka Khalsa

Wahe Guru Ji Ki Fateh

Hey everyone , we are having a gatka demonstartion in newcastle and the Gatka team that was meant to be doing it is well no longer doing it..............so i need a Gatka team to do the demonstration in newcastle. We would pay for traveling costs and all that. Does anyone know anyone who could organise this for me.

Please help

Wahe Guru Ji Ka Khalsa

Wahe Guru Ji Ki Fateh

Hey everyone , we are having a gatka demonstartion in newcastle and the Gatka team that was meant to be doing it is well no longer doing it..............so i need a Gatka team to do the demonstration in newcastle. We would pay for traveling costs and all that. Does anyone know anyone who could organise this for me.

Please help

132875[/snapback]

Isn't there an Akhara in South Shields?

They took part in the last Yudh Tornament at Holla Moholla.

Or are they the ones who have "pulled" out?

Have a look on

http://www.khalsapanth.co.uk/Venues&Classes.htm

for others that might be able to help.

What's the show for? When? etc? Just so that ppl can see if they could meet your dates.

Gurfateh

Wahe Guru Ji Ka Khalsa

Wahe Guru Ji Ki Fateh

Please help

132875[/snapback]

Isn't there an Akhara in South Shields?

They took part in the last Yudh Tornament at Holla Moholla.

Or are they the ones who have "pulled" out?

Have a look on

http://www.khalsapanth.co.uk/Venues&Classes.htm

for others that might be able to help.

What's the show for? When? etc? Just so that ppl can see if they could meet your dates.

Gurfateh

133022[/snapback]

phone bhai boota singh ....... il try my best to persuade him from here ..... :TH:

phone bhai boota singh ....... il try my best to persuade him from here ..... :TH:

133083[/snapback]

iv looked on the site, im basically emailing them all to try and organise something. ill give Bhai Boota Singh a ring ,where is he from. South Shields never got back to me thats why i got find an alternative.

its on the fri 25th november 7pm, thanks for the help ppl

Fateh!

he's from birmingham ....... and dont worry about any expenses ....... the lads are always up 4 it  :TH:

133419[/snapback]

the events been moved forward to the friday 2nd december ............... because of some probs with the other events in the week, which buys me more time.

Ok so now i need Bhai Boota Singhs number... could you pm me it .......is it on that gatka site? ............. what are my chances..........