Jatts

dhulathejatt

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I am deeply offended at this thread. Anyone who says they are a jatt or any other caste is incredibly STUPID, IGNORANT and a MAHA MANMUKH.

JoSikhaKoPucheJaatSohSikhNahiMeroAadJugaad

Those who ask a sikh's caste, they are not my sikh, they never were, and they never will be

--Dhan Dhan Guru Gobind Singh Sahib Jee Maharaj

Sat Sri Akal:

Jatts existed for thousands of years in the Punjab. Did they do anything as Jatts to stop the Mughal invasion? NO. They took a royal beating, just like the rest of India.

Learn what you are being proud of first. Jatt is simply a landowner. On the caste system, a Jatt belongs to a very low class, one that a Brahmin or Kshytria would net even associate with (but would kill if a Jatt got even close to a Hindu Mandir or read a Veda). Yeah...proud to be a peasant.

Guru Sahib took all the down-trodden, gave them the dressings and attitude of Kings and Queens, but it seems that people these days like to shed their royalty and become the dirt their ancestors were. Ah well...your choice.

Singh Sabha were all jatt s:wub: there are khalsas

Akj there are khalsas

Taksali's there are khalsas

Old nihungs there are khalsas

Udham/Bhagat Singh there where sikhs

respect to all -- respect to sikhe

THAT HELD SIKHISM TOGETHER

vwihgurU jI kw Kwlsw!

vwihgurU jI kI &iqh!!

man i have edited ur quote and beware from now im on a watch on ur posts ur not a sikh this is for sure. mod clear this thread REMOVE IT .

Jatts are also the first one to shed sikhi these days..

wubb.gif

EXACTLY. IT'S PEOPLE LIKE YOU "DHULATHEJATT" THAT RUIN SIKHI. YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF YOURSELF. GET YOUR PUTT JATTAN DE <admin-profanity filter activated> OUT OF HERE. YEAH JATTS DO IT... THEY CUT THEIR HAIR... HOW MANY JATTS DO YOU REALLY SEE IN AMERICA OR IN YOUR GURDWARA THAT HAVE FULL SAROOP? THAT'S WHAT I THOUGHT. SHUTUP YOU 14 YEAR OLD PUNK.

bhul chuk maaf... i just hate it when jaat paat comes into discussions and jatts boasting about themselves... someone has to burst their bubble...

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

Now for something positive:

Equality was so important to Guru sahib and he hated the caste system so much that he said he will disown any Sikh for eternity for beleiving in jaat paat. This is how important This was to beloved pita jee.

Think about how many people beleive in caste today yet call themselves Sikhs!! they have ruined their eternity before they even had a chance! Think about those that even have the odacity to name a gurudwara after a caste!! how disgusting, whats difference between that and just walking in and SPITTING on GURU SAHIB!! the disrespect seems the same to me and it saddens me how many people in the panth have given into this corruption.

Jaat paat and equality were fundamental things Guru Nanak Dev Jee started with. I think we should all work hard to rid the panth of this disease.