Who Thinks Kp Gill The Terrorist Is A Loserrr?

Nirvair S Khalsa

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

admin where the hell are you?  moderate these messages!!!!

134058[/snapback]

umm you could have just reported the post, it would have been quicker. All the mods and admins try to spend as much time as possible on Sikhsangat but its difficult to cover every minute blush.gif

Anways, he has been put under moderation and restricted from posting. His post has been left as proof of why he is being banned.

134102[/snapback]

Thank Vaheguroo for that lol!!! d_oh.gif

Yes, I'd love to get "darshan" of this KP Chamcha!!! :lol:

I wonder if Harbans "Gill" has been taken to the mental hospital yet?? grin.gif Anyone had any news of his condition?? LOL.gif

Its like talking to a dog, but a mental one, the more you talk to it, the more garbage it barks!!! no.gif

pray.gif Vaheguroo! Vaheguroo! Vaheguroo! pray.gif

post-3838-1132268261.gif

d_oh.gifVaheguroo Jee Kaa Khalsa, Vaheguroo Jee Kee Phateh!!! d_oh.gif

i don't think the guy should be put under moderation..

i believe he should be allowed to speak his peace...so that we can at least logically cut up his arguments down one by one...

i am 100 per cent sure that he is dead wrong about kp gill....we all know that kp gill is no real sikh..and has 24/7 protection....what he doesn't know is that he won't have that protection from jums...jums that will take him feast on his soul once he dies...in fact...i'm sure his existance even now is of hell...just cuz he may have a nice house provided by the government, bodyguards, whatnot...he can't be at peace....knowning that he killed a whole generation of sikhs..

Sikhs played with fire and got fingers badly burnt. Who care for Kirpan - its no match against morden day weapons.

Oh "Harbans" you fool, Youve just fumbled

A sikh would know that kirpan is a spirtual reminder, a duty to stick up for yourself and all other innocents.

Even sri guru gobind singh sahib used musket cannons

As for khalistanis getting their arses kicked, the punjab police where so useless and spineless, they had to call in the army and special forces most the time, (according to eye witnesses) they eventualy started calling the army and special forces the quick reaction forces because the punjab police kept gettin their arses kicked in =just about very encounter, hey gues id imagine its hard to kill a singh of khalsa whos fighting for the panth, espiecialy against a hindustan state thats intent on destroying all minorities especialy the panth.

Id just like to add more and more sikh youth in india are for a khalistan , thanks to the availability of information accross the internet, regarding the truth about the brahmanistic state sponserd destruction of all minorities in india since 1947, especialy against the panth.

I know so because i just came from ludhiana 4 weeks back.

Sikhs played with fire and got fingers badly burnt.

LOL keep fantasising that you fool, the truth is rather contrary.

Thats what happens when you have the guts to fight for the panth, you attain matyrdom, beufitful aint it. fighting for freedom and to attain matyrdom...what service could be greater for the panth??.

In the words of Bhai Satwant Singh who killed the panthic dusht indira ghandi:

"There is no greater privilege for a Sikh than to lay down his life for the protection of Harimandir and the Akal Takhat. I wish to be born again and again and each time be able to die for it"

I bet your scared harbans.

poor baby.

Merely misguided brain washed by Sikh Camps which are no different from Madrassas

Harbans, naughty boy. your fantasising again.

What sikhs camps are you referring to? Me my family and my colleugues are all for a seprete state in punjab, only because we done our research on the matter.

Open your mind, stop being a <admin-profanity filter activated> for hindustan, there are many organisation thatll educate you about the the humans rights violations that have occured in punjab, especialy by your perverted (molester) uncle gill.

there are many books written from non biast prospectives about the calculated attack on minorities by the brahmanistaic state.

hahaha... this dudes on some next drugs... whatever peepz.. don't let this clown get to you.. he's jus talkin smack... let him talk all he wants...

people talk nuff 'cause they think nobody can do nethin to them.. but i's all good.. as jss veerji said.. he'll get wha's comin to him...

this chi chi man is jus a coward ... hahahaha i lauff at clowns like this...

come on home boy... keep talkin...