Not Thought Of Before..well Hope Not

what if sangat.... ur boyfriend or girlfriend is a long distant romance and your planning a future together, definately marriage is on the mind....as amritdharis are we allowed. Obviously no room for any physical contact just words shared ...then...iz that okay....i feel its fine. Want to make sure from ss.

chardikala deep x

Very touchy subject.... before I would've said it depends on the people involved..if you know for sure you wanna get married later...BUT think of this... how do u know for sure...what if your feelings for this person gets strong and later their feelings dissappear or your feelings change...the mind is constantly trying to deceive us...making us think we need someone to be with..or we need to find someone for ourselves because our parents might not find the right person for us...but at this point in life i would say go to sangat as much as u can...spend time doing sewa etc... because these things will just lead you away from Guru Sahib and no one wants that..

Very touchy subject.... before I would've said it depends on the people involved..if you know for sure you wanna get married later...BUT think of this... how do u know for sure...what if your  feelings for this person  gets strong and later their feelings dissappear or your feelings change...the mind is constantly trying to deceive us...making us think we need someone to be with..or we need to find someone for ourselves because our parents might not find the right person for us...but at this point in life i would say go to sangat as much as u can...spend time doing sewa etc... because these things will just lead you away  from Guru Sahib and no one wants that..

134499[/snapback]

very well said d_oh.gif :lol: :TH: pray.gif