circumcision

Guest mehtab

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually I do understand that why jewish and middle eastern community consider it as hygience.. It was hygiene thing in old days not now... Becauz during those stoneage days their country/area does not have enuf water around umm ummm to be clean and stuff.. so that's why they do this circumcision thing.. And now they do it cauz this event becomes some sort of tradition or cultural thingy... At the end it's cruel and against god wishes...

Actually I do understand that why jewish and middle eastern community consider it as hygience.. It was hygiene thing in old days not now... Becauz during those stoneage days their country/area does not have enuf water around umm ummm to be clean and stuff.. so that's why they do this circumcision thing.. And now they do it cauz this event becomes some sort of tradition or cultural thingy... At the end it's cruel and against god wishes...

in french class last yera we had to do huge biographies and documentaries on countries that were colonized by the french....

anywhoo, one girl did a country...either belgium or bulgaria..... but it's like.. at the age of 13, all boys who turn 13 that year, they are circumcized publicly and the grandfather of the child eats the foreskin.... i know this sounds absolutely ridiculous... but assuming her source was true, then i promise the same...