Going To India..

maltonak47

every year there is a smagam at gurdwara sahib brahm bunga in pind dodra, which i think is in district patiala of indian-occupied east punjab

the smagam takes place from December 20-30 with simran and keertan in the morning and evenings, nitnem and asa di // in the mornings, rehiras and gurbani vichar in the evenings, every day for 10 days.

For more information you can PM members of sikhsangat such as heera singh, japmans or you can phone Inderjit Singh at 780-489-7504 or Chain Singh at 450-923-1846

simmal veerji,

the pind dodra that is talked about on sikhiwikki is not the same pind...the pind where gurdwara brahm bunga is located is actually pretty close to Machiwarraa

also Doraha is the location of the second Gurdwara Brahm bunga sahib, which is just a half hour outside of Ludhiana..they have local samagams there i believe every two weeks....

Diwaan Samagams of Sant Baba Ranjit Singh Jee (Dhadrian Wale), I don't think any of them are really close to Ludhiana or Amritsar (maybe some of the areas i'm not too sure about are), but just in case you are near these areas. Depending on the day 'Sangraand' falls, you may still be in Punjab for the January Diwaan at Gurdwara Parmeshar Dwar Sahib, Patiala. I will post if I manage to find out, but it will definately be a beautiful experience and highlight - guaranteed lol! - I may also be going India during Dec/Jan for maybe about 2 weeks.

12//2005 TO 12/23/2005 Sadihari Patran Sangrur 1:00 TO 4:00 PM

12/24/2005 Masita Dabwali Sirsa (Haryana) 1:00 TO 4:00 PM

12/24/2005 TO 12/26/2005 Kangthali Kaithal Haryana 1:00 TO 4:00 PM

12/27/2005 TO 12/29/2005 Durg Bhalai Madhya Pardesh Chattisgarh 1 TO AM

12/30/2005 TO 01/01/2006 Calcutta City Calcutta Calcutta 7:00 TO 11:00 PM

12/27/2005 TO 12/29/2005 Durg Bhalai Madhya Pardesh Chattisgarh 7:00 TO 11:00 PM

Stay in Chardee Kalaa,

(O and stay away from Punjab Police as much as possible LOLz),

d_oh.gif Vaheguroo Jee Kaa Khalsa, Vaheguroo Jee Kee Phateh!!! d_oh.gif